Thoughts and opinions on TRUK?

Hi again.

I’m gradually getting closer to looking for the practical training, so I’m just reading up on the different training providers in the North West and Yorkshire (being pretty much right on the border in the eastern side of Manchester). One that has caught my eye is TRUK in Bolton, are they any good? I notice that there is a DSA examination centre in Atherton for trucks too, is that right?

Another one nearly in the centre of Manchester but that’s much further away from any of the testing stations with its nearest I think being Bredbury!

Thank you!

A read of this might help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667

But I would advise you to phone them them go pay a visit to them in person see how they operate how you feel talking to them face 2 face as this is much better as you can get a better feel from that

most places do assessment drives so ring them up go for test drive and see who you feel better with.
way back when i did mine one place said 2weeks to get me past my test i went to another and he got me past in 41/2 days i think some just take the mick

Mal where did you go for yours :question: :question:

I went for an assessment ( changing providers ) 1 said 5 days this was after I had already done the 5 days ( ok a year earlier) the other 2 days then test

animal:

I went for an assessment ( changing providers ) 1 said 5 days this was after I had already done the 5 days ( ok a year earlier) the other 2 days then test

I went to TTS at kingston park told me 10days so went to J B HAMILL TVTE great bloke

Mala99:

animal:

I went to TTS at kingston park told me 10days so went to J B HAMILL TVTE great bloke

Yep he is will poss do my re-sit CE with him when I get sorted did my C @ Tyne& Wear lgv & part of CE there ( long story bout that ) but did learn more with Jim in 1hr than did in 5 days with Tyne & Wear for CE