Training Northwest

Im looking for a good HGV Training company in the northwest. I was looking at going with TRUK Warrington as they had been recommended on here but i’v also read a few bad things about them? Has anyone got any first hand experience with TRUK Warrington and would you recommend them? If anyone knows any good training companys it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Jay-liverpool:
Im looking for a good HGV Training company in the northwest. I was looking at going with TRUK Warrington as they had been recommended on here but i’v also read a few bad things about them? Has anyone got any first hand experience with TRUK Warrington and would you recommend them? If anyone knows any good training companys it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Jay-Liverpool,

Sorry mate, but I’ve had no dealings with TRUK Warrington so I couldn’t comment on them…

However, I can suggest an alternative in Warrington for you:

Mantra Learning (They have Cat “C” and “C+E” training vehicles.)
Phone: 01925-658342
Contact: Mr John Riley and tell him that Dave sent you. :wink:

If that’s not suitable for you, then you could try clicking :arrow_right: THIS LINK Then look for the red arrow. :wink:

I hope that helps and good luck with your training. :smiley:

Thanks Dave i will get onto them Monday morning. Did you train with them or do you know people who have?is it one on one tuition?Thanks for the help mate

Jay-liverpool:
is it one on one tuition?

Do you want 1 to 1 tiution for half days or all day 2 to 1 tution?

There are pros and cons for each.

jay town and country in bickerstaffe excellent bunch of guys and excellent teachers

There is NO TRUK training in Warrington anymore they are back at Bolton only now.

Yeah i phoned them the other day so glad i didnt book anything though heard many bad things

Jay-liverpool:
Thanks Dave i will get onto them Monday morning. Did you train with them or do you know people who have?is it one on one tuition?Thanks for the help mate

Hi Jay, No mate, I trained with BSM in Warrington back in 1979. :wink:

I’ve done some work instructing LGV and ADR for Mantra in both Warrington and Manchester, but I tend to stick with teaching ADR these days. :smiley:

When I did LGV instructing they did both 1-1 and 2-1, but I wouldn’t know what the current position is because I’m not there so often now.

:bulb: Why not give them a call and get yourself some up-to-date info??