Third time lucky?

Sorry I havent posted for ages on here :blush:
Anyway as you are all probably aware I failed my class 2 test twice last year and havent been able to afford to retake it (and have since passed my PCV test and now working as a bus driver).
Anyway, to cut a long story short my mum is getting a loan to pay for some much needed work to the house and has said that I would be getting a £1000 out of it, I have decided to go for it the third time.
But I have a couple of questions…
Is it better to go with the same training company I went with last time or go with another one :question:
If I passed, would I be able to drive HGVs part time (I understand I would have to comply with the driving regulations here as I drive buses) :question:
And finally, with the drivers CPCs coming in, when my company put me through the bus version, would I need to do another one for HGVs :question:

Good Luck DAF95XF

were you happy with the training co last time ? ( apart from the not passing bit :wink:) If you were then why change? If you didn’t like them look for another!

AS long as you keep to the drivers hours rules you can drive both buses and lorries.

DAF95XF:
And finally, with the drivers CPCs coming in, when my company put me through the bus version, would I need to do another one for HGVs :question:

dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=474

Drivers holding both lorry and bus and coach licence entitlement will only be required to complete 35 hours of approved training every 5 years.

Denis F:
Good Luck DAF95XF

were you happy with the training co last time ? ( apart from the not passing bit :wink:) If you were then why change? If you didn’t like them look for another!

Never had any problems with them… :exclamation:

AS long as you keep to the drivers hours rules you can drive both buses and lorries.

Cool, thanks :smiley: :sunglasses:

http://dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=474

Drivers holding both lorry and bus and coach licence entitlement will only be required to complete 35 hours of approved training every 5 years.

Excellent, thanks a lot Denis :smiley: