They wanted to assassinate gordon brown

i see five people have now been arrested for supposedly wanting to assassinate gordon brown, now from what i see the only thing they did wrong as to tell everyone on the net they wanted to do it, its a good job MI5 dont read this site oh ■■■■!!! they might do,

it wasn’t me gov honest,

now have they got enough spaces in the prison system for eveyone else that thinks the same!!!

only kidding or am i !!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Its too late now,the damage is done,the country is totally knackered.All the yrs he,s been in power he,s been saying yes sir no sir to the eu and look at us now.The vets from the last war must be wondering if it was worth the loss of all them lives.I feel truely sorry for them all.

Something’s wrong with my computer - I thought it was going to be a poll…

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

The only man to enter the houses of parliment with good intentions was Guy Fawkes!!!

I though about TruckNet when I heard those wannabee bombers had been caught plotting to wipe Gordons grin off his face.

I can imagine MI6 setting up shop outside Limeyphils house :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
I though about TruckNet when I heard those wannabee bombers had been caught plotting to wipe Gordons grin off his face.

I can imagine MI6 setting up shop outside Limeyphils house :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Phil,you been on any websites you shouldn’t have? :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you notice that in the same news broadcast they announced that they had arrested this man for threatening Brown they said that the government are about to build three new 2000 man prisons - is there a connection ■■?

Loggo:
Did you notice that in the same news broadcast they announced that they had arrested this man for threatening Brown they said that the government are about to build three new 2000 man prisons - is there a connection ■■?

Just as they underestimate the amount of vehicles when they build new roads, they’re underestimating the amount of jail space they will need for Gordon Brown assasins :wink: