Ok men, here's the plan

this fella needs our help. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18521881 he’s in an embassy and needs to get out.
so we could stick him in a trailer, and get him to spain. once he’s in spain he’ll get on a private jet to Equador.
We need a jobsworth that thinks he’s a driver, and a proper driver.
the jobsworth will park up near the embassy causing a bit of a cafuffle, he’ll be on a break and not going anywhere, he’ll have his own supply of chalk and a sandwich.
this will draw the attention of the media and police away from the embassy.
the proper driver will put the fella into his trailer, then one hit it to an abandoned airfield in southern spain.
this is where you pick up your ten million euros.

i’m a bit busy at the moment, so can you lot sort it? cheers
just email the embassy and get a booking time.

what if someone leaks it on the internet :smiley:

danj:

hadn’t thought of that. they better not. :laughing:

have a word with julian the strange fellow make sure he keeps it off dont want him upsetting you as well :wink:

i heard that the only way they going to get him out is to “leak” him out piece by piece… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There’s alot on here that have plenty of experience of one hitting it to Spain, shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Sounds abit ■■■■■■ up to me.

danj:

Quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If he had some British pluck and ingenuity he’d just build one of these :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who ever takes him, dont take ya fit bird with ya, just in case.

If only we could find a truck driver who could rope down
the front of the embassy.