Theory Test

Hi Everyone,

Long time no type…

Hope you are all well and enjoying the festivities. Ok I have a question I hope you can help with?

I have read my theory book a few times now and watched hazard Perception DVD. So I am ready for test. I went online to book theory test and you have too book seperatly? What a pain as I have to drive 1hr to do the both tests…

Would they book for you together by phone? Together meaning the same day give or take a few hours difference…

Hope i have got my point across

Thank again…

Mark… :blush:

Yea had the same problem myself , if you ring up they will give you a same date to do the tests together , well a couple of hours apart in my case . i took about aweek longer , i suppose they dont do the both tests together that often :question:
They were very helpfull on the phone , its a bit daft you cant book togerther online tho :unamused: :unamused:

cheers mike

Thanks for your reply Mike…

Call them tomorrow as I’m sure there back to normal then…

Mark…

You can get both tests online - but it’s a pain. Book mulitple choice first as that’s the longer test and there’s fewer slots available. Then you may be able to get hazard perception to follow. In reality, it’s not unusual to be offered the opportunity to do the 2nd test straight after the 1st even though there could be an hour or 2 between appointments.

You will find it equally monotonous getting it sorted on the phone. The system is one step off useless. Most people want the 2 tests but there’s no facility for booking them “en bloc”.

Good luck with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete,

I did what you have mentioned! Well for the day that suited me… And could’nt get together! Just went back and forth… I’ll try the phone option tomorrow…

Thanks

Mark…

Booked my 4 tests C & D theory & hpt over the phone ( bit of a pain to sort out but had them all in two hours completed ) had to fit them in on day off & it ment I also had to wait about a month to suit both them & me !!

When I took my theory & HPT the training provider booked mine 1 straight after the other so was easy

by animal » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

When I took my theory & HPT the training provider booked mine 1 straight after the other so was easy

Me to.

Many trainers offer this service but there’s nothing magical. It’s just a matter of plodding away until you get the right combination. It’s a pain in the proverbial but that’s how it goes.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Everyone,

Managed to book my Theory Test today over the phone and as you said Pete bit of a pain but job done…

So both on the same day!! Sweet!

Only one thing the fella on the phone went on about case studies?? And that I have 2years to do it? But I can still go ahead with practical…

Im assuming thats the CPC?? and I have till Sept 2014 right?

Thanks

Mark…

If you already hold a full C1 you have until Sept 2014 to complete 35 hours of periodic driver cpc. If that’s the case you will not need to sit Module 2.

The 2 years you were told about is the length of time you have to pass your driving test before the theory test pass expires.

If you don’t hold a full C1 at the moment you will need to complete modules 2 and 4 before you are able to drive professionally.

Hope this helps. Sorry it’s a bit disjointed - beeen a long day!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: