Quick theory question

Just booked my theory online and noticed you can book a hazard perception test as well separately, I thought they were done at the same time ? or do I need to book that as well :question: no mention of it on the email

You will need to book them both

thanks, thats 3 appts, 3 different times and places and none convenient

Would recommend you recheck the info, i did theory and hpt, same time, same place, i think thats normal :confused: :confused:

bandit12:
Would recommend you recheck the info, i did theory and hpt, same time, same place, i think thats normal :confused: :confused:

thats what i thought , now i dont know and I have booked it, :neutral_face:

Couchwarrior:

bandit12:

You need to book them seperately but they are usually taken at the same place. You need to book two appointments on the same day if you want to take both tests on that day.

OnlyAlan:

Couchwarrior:

bandit12:

You need to book them seperately but they are usually taken at the same place. You need to book two appointments on the same day if you want to take both tests on that day.

Thats what I did. Got the multiple choice one finished early, so rather than waiting hours for the next test they let me do the hazard perception and the cpc case studies straight away. Got the lot completed in about 2 hours, so saved me loads of money in parking and a lot of time.

Hi had to do mine on differant days due to the fact they had no spaces back to back, one Friday @ 8am then the other @ 8am on the saturday .

can anyone tell me how long the hpt takes ? I have an appt for 12.30 but have to leave at the latest 13.30
and the cpc module 1 please

Couchwarrior:
can anyone tell me how long the hpt takes ? I have an appt for 12.30 but have to leave at the latest 13.30
and the cpc module 1 please

19 clips and average of around 60-90 sec each. Time for the 5 minute intro. Time to book in and out. You should be fine

CPC Module 2 - allow an hour I would say.

Thanks, just booked cpc module 1 for the following day same time12.30, have to be out 13.30

I have the CD of the hazard test, does anyone have trouble with the test not registering clicks? I seem to be clicking on all the hazards including the progressive ones and it doesn’t catch all clicks.