Theory Passed....

Hi All,

Passed my theory test and hazard perception tests and got the CPC case study test next week! I’ve got a few questions that I’m hoping you guys can help me with?

What would you recommend for CPC revision/prep?

Also, slightly off topic but I’ve approached Goldstar Transport for driver training purely because their scheme sounds pretty good! Repaying costs through wages is a brilliant idea in my book! Am I going to be in safe hands with them as this for me is a pretty big career change! Also, are there any other companies in Suffolk that do the same kind of scheme?

Thanks!

R

Well done :slight_smile:

If you passed the theory test ok you should fine with the case studies. Make sure your up to speed on drivers hours.

Hiya Des,

Thanks for that, will do :slight_smile:

Any advice on the rest of my original post?

Thanks,
R

If you were fine with theory, then you will be fine with case study. It is all scenario and mostly you will find the answers within the scenario as long as u read and understand it.

Good luck

Good on you well done

I used drivingtheory4all online training for the cpc case studies. I found I needed it just to boost my knowledge - it’s £18 well spent imo.

Hi all,

Well, I passed my CPC case study test this week - 46 out of 50. :smiley: Felt quite good to have passed that one.

As per previous comments, it was a pretty easy test. Being and feeling confident with the hazard perception and multiple choice really helped! I had one question (worded slightly differently each time) 3 times about CPC periodic training! :unamused:

Thanks for the advice guys! :wink: