Theory, HP and CPC Pass!

Just done my theory, hazard perception and case studies CPC in Chester for the first time and passed them all!
Can start my driving course now. It’s getting closer! Woop!

Alan16ac:
Just done my theory, hazard perception and case studies CPC in Chester for the first time and passed them all!

well done lad :wink:

Well done

Did you find it stressful doing all three tests on the same day?

ROG:
Well done

Did you find it stressful doing all three tests on the same day?

Yes, I wasn’t worried about theory but the hazard perception! And I hadn’t done any revision for the CPC but it was just common sense to be honest.
I felt very nervous and sick this morning but feel great now they’re all done!
Can get on with the fun bit now!

smallsie:

Alan16ac:

well done lad :wink:

Thanks!

Congrats! Thats the way to do it!

Tarrman:
Congrats! Thats the way to do it!

Thanks!

Well done on your theory passses, good for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Now for the next exciting stage… the driving :smiley: Have you anywhere in mind for your training yet ?
I traveled up to Peter smythes transport training in mansfield to do both my C , & C+E , I found it was worth it with a great pass result gained :smiley: :smiley: & B&B was all sorted for me within the price sooo I. Didn’t have to worry about a thing & could concentrate on my driving :smiley:
I see you must be near Chester, My family are near there & I went to do my ADR in Ellesmere Port when I went to see them…good result there too!! :smiley: :smiley:
Sorry to rattle on …I don’t know if you had somewhere arranged in advance!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: