Theory Tomorrow - any last minute tips?!

I’ve got my Theory and Hazard Perception tomorrow and my CPC Case Studies on Tuesday. Any last minute tips and tricks? Particularly struggling with regulations around vehicle dimensions/warning stickers etc.!

Wish me luck!

As long as you know the “technique” for the hazard perception (one click per second as soon as you see the hazard - until you are sure it’s a developing hazard or decide it’s not a developing hazard! …so don’t lose out by clicking too early but don’t get a clip disqualified)
Then it’s just practice for the theory.
What kind of marks have you been getting for both?
Good luck!

stu675:
As long as you know the “technique” for the hazard perception (one click per second as soon as you see the hazard - until you are sure it’s a developing hazard or decide it’s not a developing hazard! …so don’t lose out by clicking too early but don’t get a clip disqualified)
Then it’s just practice for the theory.
What kind of marks have you been getting for both?
Good luck!

Thanks! Seem to be consistently getting 4 or 5 points in each Hazard Perception clip I try, and averaging between 80 - 95% in the multiple choice using Theory Test Pro (which is free with my library membership!) Fingers crossed I won’t get too many questions involving numbers though!

Dont fail

I think the most important thing then is exam technique .
Turn up relaxed, with everything you need, take your time to read the questions and keep your concentration going

2 Meters for a protrusion sign.

Thanks all

Passed the multiple choice with 98/100 and the hazard perception with 86/100 so pretty happy overall!

Just the CPC Case Studies tomorrow then see how long the wait is for some practical training!

Well done :slight_smile:
I done my CPC module 2 a few weeks ago. One bit of advise from me is to read the case study then read it again also some of the questions are mentioned in the case study its a bit of common sense. Also I have the criteria for the Module 4 if you want a pre read of that

Spooner85:
Well done :slight_smile:
I done my CPC module 2 a few weeks ago. One bit of advise from me is to read the case study then read it again also some of the questions are mentioned in the case study its a bit of common sense. Also I have the criteria for the Module 4 if you want a pre read of that

Thanks mate! Happy to read over any criteria you have that would be helpful! Currently just going through case study practice on lgvtheory.co.uk - some of the weights and dimensions are really confusing me, and the differenced between EU hours, UK hours and WTD are a nightmare to get my head around. Most of the rest of it feels like common sense though!

0EE1A4E8-54E6-4809-AE9F-B3F8FBA3FF48.jpeg
2E79BAE1-DC45-4F28-AD62-E0E5AC4CE783.jpeg
D0BFC620-67DD-4B61-985B-B1F144FC3307.jpeg
9C0BBD14-7999-43EB-9B0F-A1BFD1C2F989.jpeg
95CF351E-4C37-432D-8B3A-51C384145A0E.jpeg
Here they are mate. It’s one question from each page. The 3rd page about illegal immigrants will be the top question as the other 2 are for Bus/Coach drivers and on the daily checks one you need to answer as many as possible.

(Mods hope this is OK)

Spooner85:
Here they are mate. It’s one question from each page. The 3rd page about illegal immigrants will be the top question as the other 2 are for Bus/Coach drivers and on the daily checks one you need to answer as many as possible.

(Mods hope this is OK)

Thanks for this! Passed the Case Studies with 49/50 so I’m very pleased overall!