Thelwall Viaduct

Anyone trapped on it today?

‘Trapped’ :question: :confused: :confused:

What happened to it :question:. Has it collapsed or something :confused: :question:

quote by rob k:
‘Trapped’

What happened to it . Has it collapsed or something

rob he would have been trapped under it then :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

isn’t it always like that on a friday,from what i can remember. i get a nose bleed if i go above cannock now :exclamation:

jon

Well ive just got home :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:
Got on at J17 at 4.10 and exited at J23 at 6.50 [zb]ing pm :cry: :cry:

simon

Isn’t it supposed to be being repaired til 2008 or something. It’d be quicker and probably cheaper to knock it down and build a new one. It’s getting as bad as the M25.

Lymm truckstop must be coining it in with drivers running out of hours there. I have - twice!

They put some new signs up on thelwall about 2 months ago saying bridge work completed spring 2005 but i keep hearing rumours they are going to start on the other side straight away :unamused:

Lymm truckstop (pops) is always busy nowadays i should know im on there everyday from 11.30 - 1.30 for extended dinner/kip :stuck_out_tongue: so if your ever on there at that time just look for the ruffest skankiest fl6 on the park with the driver fast asleep and that will be me :stuck_out_tongue:

simon

They put some new signs up on thelwall about 2 months ago saying bridge work completed spring 2005 but i keep hearing rumours they are going to start on the other side straight away

No the bridge that carries all the traffic is different structure. It’s actually destined to be opened around Christmas after its been resurfaced, they say Spring so that it looks like they opened it ahead of schedule.

The reason I asked was that when I went inched over southbound on Friday AM I saw a container truck in front with what looked like a TrucknetUK stick slapped on it. Scania three-series hauling a tandem skelly but no number plate on the back.

Who was it?

They put some new signs up on thelwall about 2 months ago saying bridge work completed spring 2005 but i keep hearing rumours they are going to start on the other side straight away

No the bridge that carries all the traffic is different structure. It’s actually destined to be opened around Christmas after its been resurfaced, they say Spring so that it looks like they opened it ahead of schedule.

The reason I asked was that when I went inched over southbound on Friday AM I saw a container truck in front with what looked like a TrucknetUK stick slapped on it. Scania three-series hauling a tandem skelly but no number plate on the back.

Who was it?

Heres a bit of info on whats being done