Thelwall

Opens a week on monday just seen the signs plastered all over it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bout [zb] time to its been 3 1/2 years now :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

simon

Youโ€™ve just beat me to that simon!
I thought hmmmm I can put something just a little bit interesting on here for a change gets here and youโ€™ve already done it!!! :blush:

shut the day after :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SimonRS2K:
Opens a week on monday just seen the signs plastered all over it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bout [zb] time to its been 3 1/2 years now :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

simon

so you gonna be the 1st to be in the traffic jam then :unamused:

pity they ain`t finished the roadworks on the M42 around Brum

Check T&D this month and this tells you what been going on there

The Biker:

Well every time Iโ€™ve gone over thereโ€™s been absolutely naff all going on, apart from in the tea room probably :laughing:

Dan:

The Biker:

Well every time Iโ€™ve gone over thereโ€™s been absolutely naff all going on, apart from in the tea room probably :laughing:

Gonna have to prove you wrong there dan i saw a bloke sweeping the top of it about 2 years ago :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

simon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I heard a rumour that when the old bridge is finished and re-opened, come the new year they are going to inspect the new bridge for any damage, and this may involve some resurfacing work to repair the hammering that it has taken over the last two and a half years. :unamused:

Manwell
I heard they are going to resurface the southbound side but it will be done at night when im not using it so its :sunglasses:

simon

As the grass is alwaus greener in Europe. How come the Thelwall was blocked every day for all these months. :confused:

When they built a new bridge alongside the old one on the A4 at Koln, the traffic kept moving with only 2 lanes each way. :exclamation:

Lane discipline must have something to do with it. And yes there was as much traffic in that area :confused:

Malc i think the main problem is all the half wit drivers see a 40mph sign then a speed camera sign and they decide to stamp on the brakes and drive at 30mph slowing down the people that know how to drive :imp: :imp: :imp:

simon