The game called truckz

there is a game called truckz and my mate said it was relistic heres a link:www.truckz.com try it and tell me what you think.

no game on the site mate

the game is called trukz at www.trukz.com

Euro Truck Simulator is probably better…

i started playing it last night (trukz) its ok, if any of you join pm me on here & let me know

im on there. i went to the south of spain for £340.

bubsy06:

:open_mouth:

You won’t be running for long then! :smiley:

tartanraider:

bubsy06:

:open_mouth:

You won’t be running for long then! :smiley:

my truck broke down twice that cost 400 and i had to refuel that cost 200 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so im 260 out of pocket. I blame it on the recession

I’m on there too. Same name as here.

im heading to Ukraine for 1200 we should club together as most of the companies on here seem american

I gotta rest for 13 hours real world time. :frowning:

lol 16 & in debt

Im under Josh howard on there i did a run for 3,000 and couple for 1,000 and some others depends where the good loads are but ive but some bits for me truck so i have like 4000 now and a 1979 Ford unit haha :grimacing:

I’m on there, under SWraith (surprise surprise) and currently running milk to St Peterburgh. Got to rest for 9 hrs though.

Got a volvo now, 3,000 in cash and going to pick up 2,500 for plastic to rotterdam
Im under Josh howard and Al Capone
Josh is in Xtreme trucking and Al Capone is in Eagle Logistics
:laughing:

Just made my own company - Priority Freight wanna join just PM me on there under Josh howard :smiley:

Joshh:
Just made my own company - Priority Freight wanna join just PM me on there under Josh howard :smiley:

just requested to join…the name is kernow

This game will skint me…50 - 70 ppm? its a joke, job is [zb]'d :laughing:

Did a 1 hit Glasgow from London…spun round and on way back, but im exhausted! Parked up at moment, need a few hours off. :neutral_face:

Think i’ve bitten off more than I can chew for a first run…London to Greece with glass.

will earn £1200 but already £300 in debt and totally exhausted…and I’m only 1/3 of the way there :unamused:

I’m on there as garnerlives, not suprisingly :exclamation: