The game called truckz

Im on as Koops :sunglasses:

Did London Glasgow, spun round and got back without VOSA or the old bill stopping me for being exhausted! :laughing:

Fatigue points on 14 need a break me thinks.

The game is broke. I did a run and went on a ferry and it still took fuel and fatigue points off me :imp:

Ya spose to switch lorry off on ferries!

And ya spose to restā€¦not run round deck! :laughing: :laughing:

Koop:
Ya spose to switch lorry off on ferries!

And ya spose to restā€¦not run round deck! :laughing: :laughing:

I got a dodgy battery so gotta leave engine running.

I dunno about thisā€¦

Ive done thus far, a London-Glasgow and back,London Frankfurt.
Frankfurt to Rennes.

After refueling,repairs im $98 up! Poxy moneyā€¦true to life aint it lol

Koop:
I dunno about thisā€¦

Ive done thus far, a London-Glasgow and back,London Frankfurt.
Frankfurt to Rennes.

After refueling,repairs im $98 up! Poxy moneyā€¦true to life aint it lol

come join my company

trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=1551

garnerlives:
come join my company

Oh dearā€¦not exactly sold it to me, you can do better than that cant you?

Why should i join your company? Hmmm not said that for a long time! :laughing:

My company is Better search Josh howard and Join priority freight plus i have bubsy and semtex in mine so ner ner ner na :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I give great assistance

trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=1575

Semtex iā€™ll make you beter postition once we get a bit beter and same to you bubsy

If people join the company iā€™m with called Unleashed trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=1551 and help us get the contract done going from halifa to richmond I will buy you all a beer then we can all go haul for josh and make him loads of money.

Watcha say folksā– ā– ?

garnerlives:
If people join the company iā€™m with called Unleashed trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=1551 and help us get the contract done going from halifa to richmond I will buy you all a beer then we can all go haul for josh and make him loads of money.

Watcha say folksā– ā– ?

your fuel assistance is shocking :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: 10% I get 35% with Joshā€™s company

its not my company so i donā€™t make the rules. All i know is Iā€™m making hay while the sun shines getting 2.29dpm on this contract at the mo, get in