euro truck simulator

I know it’s probab;ly been posted before, but can’t be bothered searching.

any tips for driving the truck, the steering is terrible, the braking is even worse.

Please help before my pc goes out of the window :smiling_imp:

Throw your computer out the window if i was you, because it has to be the worst simulator game ever.

I’m begining to realise that, glad I didn’t pay for it :wink: :sunglasses: :wink:

it was entertaining for about 10mins :slight_smile: everythings the same and you have no real control over the truck, its just flat out everywhere and slide/skid rounds corners.

I prefer 18 Wheels of Steel, same thing but American roads/trucks, there’s not a lot of difference in any of them, they’re all too twitchy, you have to cross 6 lanes to get round a corner and brakes are non-existent.

It’s impossible to run it as a true simulator, it’s more a simulator of what you want to do. It can be quite satisfying after a bad day.

Someone anchors up for no reason? Sod it, ram 'em out of the way.
Want to change lanes? Go for it regardless.
Traffic busy? Bugger it run up the hard shoulder. (Copper shouldn’t be parked there anyway :smiley: )

It does annoy me when you start falling asleep after 8 hours though, I’m guessing the developers would be pretty shocked if they knew what we really have to do.