COMPUTER GAMES

My lad is 12 and recently bought a game called EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR he is completely hooked. I keep getting phone calls from him telling me where he is off too next, how much his fuel bill is etc and he wont be happy untill he gets the v8 Scanny. Hes now found a website where he can download custom painted wagons with light bars etc hes even made a list of the goodies to go no it, all well and good but after a 15 hour day the last thing I want to do is be bombared with more sodding trucks shouldnt these types of games be banned or am I just getting a miserable old sod…

There was a driver the other day on the boat who got his laptop out and was playing this game during the crossing.

SCANNYFROG:
or am I just getting a miserable old sod…

Yep!

:smiley: the other half is right then, I should have known better to think she may have been wrong

daleyboy:
There was a driver the other day on the boat who got his laptop out and was playing this game during the crossing.

Now that is ■■■■■■■ sad :unamused:

i play farming simulater 2009, :slight_smile: must admit its very realistic tryed that euro sim, got bored of having to stop for breaks :wink: 18wheels of steel is another but it takes hours litirally to get over the other side of the map.

working for taylors of martley is enought to get any one down lol