The future they have planned for you and why

robroy:
Jeez I’m making more comebacks than the Stones on here
Ok mate, I’ll humour your usual argumentative for the sake if it stance mate :unamused: .

I’ve made no secret Franglais that I ain’t (as you are) an unquestionable serial conformist
I’ve never believed in masks and I can’t be arsed to say AGAIN on here why I took to wearing a one, (if you’re THAT interested scroll back) or in my case a snood as I did not want to be confused with the brainwashed or look a complete and utter prick.

I was referring to those idiots not only still wearing one of those things after it was stopped being ‘‘compulsory’’ in a pub…but sat outside in the open air.
So yeh, contempt was my choice of words that I stand by.
If you’re implying I’m sounding like whatever he calls himself on here this time, that’s your opinion that you are fully entitled to.

Anything else so I can retire from this thread?

Ha! I wear suede shoes with my suit and tie! I an`t no conformist!
Would you like me to give a character assessment of you based only on what you write here? How accurate wold that be I wonder?

Go on then, ■■■■ off to the pub you ole alcoholic!
:smiley: :smiley:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:
not sure why i’m bothering

And right on cue the accusations of being a conspiracy theorist (directly and indirectly) have followed. Let them be. Nothing you say will divert them away from their path to the slaughterhouse. They can’t say they weren’t warned. Why should we care anymore? We have tried to help them but [zb] em now.

This [emoji1787]

Comedy gold with the slaughterhouse reference.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Monkey241:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:
not sure why i’m bothering

And right on cue the accusations of being a conspiracy theorist (directly and indirectly) have followed. Let them be. Nothing you say will divert them away from their path to the slaughterhouse. They can’t say they weren’t warned. Why should we care anymore? We have tried to help them but [zb] em now.

This [emoji1787]

Comedy gold with the slaughterhouse reference.

“All of this happened. More or less”

Monkey241:
Been produced in record time…

Given that most of the base research had already been completed that’s slightly inaccurate.

A misrepresentation…then add to this little nugget that research was shared and assets focused in a manner that perhaps only a pandemic triggers, I think you have to work hard to see anything suspicious there.

Exactly so.
For those who might want to know of the background here are 5 15min episodes to listen to
bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000xz … des/player
From two women at the heart of the Oxford Astra Zenaca vaccine. It may help to explain how it all happened so rapidly.

Just a conspiracy theory i tell ya.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … rency.html

Juddian:
Just a conspiracy theory i tell ya.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … rency.html

I bloody knew this was coming. It should have been obvious to every one when we stopped using those big white fivers you had to sign on the back.
Suppose we’ll get the old Harold Wilson line of…" this won’t affect the pound in your pocket ". What was wrong with shillings in the gas meter ? or
4 pennies in the phone box ? and if your call wasn’t answered, you got an instant refund by pressing button " B ". How much quicker can you get than
that for your financial transactions ? :wink:

Regards John.

Best convert the pounds presently in your account, into usefull items whilst you still can.

Covid.PNG

to Be honest I’ve just got used to wearing a mask , mrs often has to tell me to take it off in car / we’re home , same as wiping down trolleys / disinfecting hands in supermarkets , it’s just 2 nd nature now,
Only time I get a bit agitated is when people get close to me , most are good & understand when I ask them to move away , the others soon move when I make it plain if they don’t move away on there own accord I will move them , but there just the odd one , most are as I say very understanding .
I think some should understand it’s a worrying time for some of us older / not healthy ones , a dose of covid could finish us off
We do what we do , masks , social distancing because we want to open the curtains and see the sunlight a few more time’s , and to be fair it’s not a hardship to wear a mask , disenfect etc etc
If the clock was turned back 30 yrs I guess I’d be anti mask / jab , but I’m not , and I’m not ready to go yet so will do everything I’m advised to do , it may upset some but you’ve got to do what best for you ,your family

So if you have had the “jabs” what’s the problem then?.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

abuse.PNG

blame.PNG

Juddian:

Does ‘mitigate’ mean anything to you?

Monkey241:

Juddian:

Of course, a chain link fence put up to keep mosquitoes out would indeed stop the 4 half half wit ones who crashed into the links, 16 might ■■■■ themselves laughing at the futility of it and the clumsiness of their mates, 4625 would just fly straight through.

Is that the mitigation you had in mind :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I do so enjoy a witty retort coupled to a succinct analogy.

Juddian:

Monkey241:

Juddian:

Of course, a chain link fence put up to keep mosquitoes out would indeed stop the 4 half half wit ones who crashed into the links, 16 might ■■■■ themselves laughing at the futility of it and the clumsiness of their mates, 4625 would just fly straight through.

Is that the mitigation you had in mind [emoji38]

Have you any figures to support the accuracy of your mosquito analogy?

Or anything to support the biology of a virus carried in vapour droplets compared to mosquitos?

Or do you think such hyperbole does anything to make you look less absurd and more rational?

I’m all in favour of honest open debate but anti vaxxers do themselves no favours with cartoonish argument.

Though to be fair if you wish to chase the mosquito analogy, think mosquito net rather than chain link fence.

Far from 100% effective but certainly sound mitigation [emoji6]

Monkey241:
Though to be fair if you wish to chase the mosquito analogy, think mosquito net rather than chain link fence.

That’s actually quite true, mosquito nets in Africa have saved millions of mosquitoes from dying of AIDS.

the maoster:

Monkey241:

Is it a problem with colour too?

You need to sort your quoting skills out. Nobody but you mentioned colour. Please take any offence you so desperately want to take in your own time thank you.