Neil Oliver.

I’ve just watched this. Yes he uses emotive language but it’s an emotive range of subjects he covers. I can already hear the wails of anguish from those who pinned their colours firmly to the Covid mast and simply will not countenance any argument whatsoever against their perceived holy grail.

I’m interested to hear others thoughts however.

youtu.be/cACETqHXq94

the maoster:
I’ve just watched this. Yes he uses emotive language but it’s an emotive range of subjects he covers. I can already hear the wails of anguish from those who pinned their colours firmly to the Covid mast and simply will not countenance any argument whatsoever against their perceived holy grail.

I’m interested to hear others thoughts however.

youtu.be/cACETqHXq94

Glad i had a bottle of vino tinto collapso before watching that.

Stupid Brexit

The facts are that I took 2 doses of AZ they said that the second must be the same type as the first.Then they said I couldn’t have an AZ ‘booster’.At that point we had a problem and entered a standoff in which I was then categorised as ‘unvaccinated’.
The climate scam by definition means believing that CO2 cooked Venus but froze Mars.
At which point the believers ( scammers ) laughably state ( correctly ) that low atmospheric pressure and distance from the Sun is wot froze Mars not it’s 95% atmospheric content.
But it was the 95% CO2 atmospheric content that cooked Venus not conversely its atmospheric pressure and distance from the Sun.
At least Neil Oliver obviously isn’t one of these brainwashed useful idiots who are dragging the country down the tubes.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Depressive isn’t the word. No wonder GB news is going bust. Put that bloke in a room with Carryfast and Winseer and throw away the key.

OwenMoney:
Stupid Brexit

As opposed to centralised government based on the ideology of the Collective.
Be careful what you wish for Comrade.

Sums it up

Vested interest? :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Vested interest? :smiley: :smiley:

As you said, Oliver uses a lot of emotive words and phrases.
Nope, not interesting at all.

OwenMoney:

the maoster:

Depressive isn’t the word. No wonder GB news is going bust.

hopefully not…because all we will have left is the bbc and all the other globalist supporting liars :frowning:

Neil speaks for many of us, Mark Steyn also worth watching but for different reasons.

Should note here, only watch on a video platform because have no TV licence, refuse to pay for the 24/7 propaganda pouring forth from the idiot box in the corner.

I’m surprised how many people i know have never heard of GB news or of Mark Steyn, it’s an uphill struggle for any broadcaster, station or person, who doesn’t read from the approved hymnsheet of the moment to be heard, sadly whole swathes of populations of the western world and Britain in particular no longer think at all and have closed their minds to anyone or any message that wouldn’t be approved by the state broadcasters of their home countries.

Priceless “sucking on a lemon” moment today on GB News this morning.

They asked their audience to take part in a Twitter poll about Brexit.
twitter.com/AlanWolfson/status/ … 4610796544

Hope the link works.

Ed.
Same clip…strangely no longer available on GBN site…plus a later version, as Max R makes Daubney his “Fool of the Week” on a Monday morning.
Whoops! Ed again to give link
youtube.com/watch?v=ugrnftrSqgE

I have not watched any GB news, so I am guessing Neil Oliver isn’t staff, would he get a fee for that or is he there as the channel have offered him a platform to air his views?

OwenMoney:

the maoster:

Depressive isn’t the word. No wonder GB news is going bust. Put that bloke in a room with Carryfast and Winseer and throw away the key.

I wouldn’t have thought you’d expect Me and CF to argue against Brexit, now or back then…

Neil Oliver to me - is a former leftie who’s finally woken up, and garnering some common sense - something going on in droves across the pond, as the MAGA movement has rather more people in it than even Joe Biden’s cheating establishment backers can overcome imo…

The concept of “Brexit being a failure, because…” is down to the cross-party obstruction to the hard Brexit it always had to be - at every stroke. We continued paying money to the EU (and still do of course…) We failed to lockdown our airports during Covid, suggesting that the entire lockdown was more about “de-stablizing unwanted politicians of the RIght” such as Bolsonaro, Trump, Imran Khan, with the current efforts against Viktor Orban and Vladimir Putin ongoing of course…

Our incorrect response to Brexit, and the implementation OF it - is to blame for where we are now.
Pulling out of the Yuman Rights charter - was the way to go. That way, we could deport people with impunity, instead of face a bloody lawsuit every damned day from establishment figures who are determined to waste all this country’s money on legal defences, instead of getting the job done, and making the maximum number of leftie liberals cry over it, whilst doing it…
THAT is why a lot of us voted for Boris Johnson in 2019. Boris got into power, failed to finish Brexit, Failed to punish inefficiancies in the NHS, failed to ignore the Faux Flag proxy war of Ukraine, and failed to get “Foreign Wasted Spending” down to pay for everything back here in Britain, including a better deal for migrants actually coming here to work - which has now been crushed under the Hunt-Sunak budget. I predict we’ll be seeing a lot of EE’s going home of their own accord, now that low-paid Universal Credit claimants - can no longer qualify for ongoing “in work” UC…

The response to Covid was deliberately wrong in the same manner as Brexit. Locking down the economy, instead of “freedom of movement”.

The response to Putin’s invasion of Ukraine - is also wrong along the same lines.
We’re poorer, and are economically damaged since this invasion - because WE have let our incumbent western governments “Throw our economic futures away on purpose”, with them likely thinking “Brexit will get blamed, none of us establishment figures will be going to jail, ever - for what we’ve done already, nor for the awful future about to come”.

Choosing not to import cheap Russian Gas in particular.
Choosing to short the Ruble on the Forex markets, only to get a huge loss to the taxpayer when the Ruble rallied to decade-highs against both the USD, Sterling, and Euro… (The damage to our pension funds - has yet to be revealed btw…)

Choosing to lose control of interest rates, putting every mortgage payer in the country - under pressure.

If rates keep on rising in the new year - it would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Bank of England has dropped the ball, as it is OBVIOUS at this point that mortgage payers are at the end of their teather already, with the BoE base rate needing to “level off” before we get another “Black Wednesday 1992” event, exactly 30 years ago - which caused over 4million UK households not only to have their houses re-possessed, but never be able to get a mortage again on top… The REAL cause of “Generation Rent” during the decades since, imo btw…

The biggest problem with GB news however - is that the ones that need to watch it - don’t.

It is preaching to the converted at best, “ignored by the mainstream left” at worst.

If we could have got all the Left on board like Oliver - there would have been immense pressure upon our establishment figures to “Get EVERYTHING done” in short order, rather than attempt this obstruction wokery and cancel culture that continues to keep us on our knees this decade - and will likely continue to do so, alas… :frowning:

We need a wider common sense, nay “MEGA” culture, with more people like Neil Olver, for sure…

We are heading for an iconoclastic event akin to the “Fall of Constantinople” if we don’t imo.

Carryfast:
The facts are that I took 2 doses of AZ they said that the second must be the same type as the first.Then they said I couldn’t have an AZ ‘booster’.At that point we had a problem and entered a standoff in which I was then categorised as ‘unvaccinated’.
The climate scam by definition means believing that CO2 cooked Venus but froze Mars.
At which point the believers ( scammers ) laughably state ( correctly ) that low atmospheric pressure and distance from the Sun is wot froze Mars not it’s 95% atmospheric content.
But it was the 95% CO2 atmospheric content that cooked Venus not conversely its atmospheric pressure and distance from the Sun.
At least Neil Oliver obviously isn’t one of these brainwashed useful idiots who are dragging the country down the tubes.

Quality Carryfast stream of consciousness there

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Quality Carryfast stream of consciousness there

I looked up “consciousness”, and after a few words I decided I didnt need to read the rest (in our heros own fashion) because I could use a small part of a bigger whole to make my own preconceived point…

consciousness
/ˈkɒnʃəsnɪs/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Medicine
Psychology
Philosophy
noun
the state of being aware…?

Nah, doesn`t apply. :smiley:

In this context it’s about being aware of your own thoughts and expressing them

Carryfast:

No, the fact is that despite being a vociferous anti vaxxer you simply folded and behaved in a completely predictable way and acquiesced at the first opportunity.

I on the other hand had no problem with the vaccine and it’s aims. On the contrary, my problems arose with the coercion involved in the whole thing. That made my mind up and I dug my heels in and didn’t partake. The horror stories about being denied foreign travel almost got me but I reasoned (correctly) that the behemoth of checks would only last so long for purely financial reasons. I was correct and I’m proud to be a “pureblood “ now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This has just reminded me I need to ring the doctor to book an appointment for my booster

You crack on. It’s for our safety you know.