New C19 revelation or

A HOAX ■■?

Bearing in mind it’s not April 1st …

Maybe lots of you have seen this report but… is it this simple ■■?

aol.co.uk/news/2020/11/16/m … tory-test/

pierrot 14:
A HOAX ■■?

Bearing in mind it’s not April 1st …

Maybe lots of you have seen this report but… is it this simple ■■?

aol.co.uk/news/2020/11/16/m … tory-test/

Slow down, mate.
Soap and water, and alcohol kill the virus too.
Killing the virus in a lab is good, but it hasn’t been tested in saliva yet. And won’t much help if virus laden micro drops of water are breathed in through the nose, or infect the eyes.
But if it reduces the virus in mouths of carriers it means less is sprayed out. Gotta help.
Looks good, and will help, but it isn’t a silver bullet.

So the conclusion is drinking and gargling with large quantities of alcohol will at least help. :laughing:

See, I told you… hick… that haveing a beeer… hick… was fine…

Now I know… hick… why I’ve been fine

Seriously, having an active immune system that’s not ■■■■■■ up by disinfectant hand lotion and washing hands every three minutes, and a few beers or fine malts at night, has not done me any harm. I’ve faved about outside, with engines and bikes or Van’s, ever since I was about 6. I’ve cut myself, skinned my knuckles, got covered in filth and mud and dirt, and only washed my hands if I had to, and never had an infection, tetanus, or even when I worked my narrow boat, weils disease (and I never washed my hands after using wet ropes…) but would happily eat a sandwich with dirty hands… I dont get cold, dont get poisoned, dont suffer from lingering crap.

I watch the people, half of whom are terrified, and half who dont give a ■■■■ anymore, and do what is good for me. Stay away from other people, order a few more tins of pellets, and get on with life.

A good marketing ploy aimed at the scaremongering victims and the gullible I reckon.
Next on the list for panic buying clear outs after bog rolls. :unamused:

So all you gotta do is rinse your mouth using mouthwash every time before you swallow your own saliva? Sounds easy enough to me