There may be an alternative to Carryfast's theories

Since this is Bully’s… :grimacing:

Using the wealth of drivel that Carryfast posts might well lead folks to alternative tongue-in-cheek theories in the Carryfast style, so any theories can be based on Carryfast’s reality as posted by The Great Waffler himself…

My theory is that none of the drivel that Carryfast posts is actually his fault and he doesn’t do it on purpose because:

1.) Carryfast has actually had the first guinea pig dose of the new vaccine which (as he says) puts him under the control of his new masters, the CCP.

2.) Carryfast’s CCP masters have ordered him to post vast missives of drivel on TN in order to make the UK LGV driver population stick pins in their eyes thereby blinding them. This explains the real reason for the shortage of stuff in the shops.

3.) Carryfast will continue in this style (as a CCP-controlled drone) because his top-up doses of vaccine are contained in the free tins of bat soup which he gratefully receives from his CCP masters.

:bulb: I thank Carryfast for providing the material for the theories. :smiley:

Any other theories? :grimacing:

I dont think these theories of "bat soup" are very convincing. Weve had old bats around for years: Linda Snell must`ve boiled up a bit in her time, surely?

I think that the single thing that started the downward spiral into insanity was breathing too deeply the fumes given off by the genuine pleather seats in his Allegro.

Your playing with fire here, he is clearly a New World Order mission to destabilise the domestic transportation infrastructure. He was initially tasked with the whole of Europe but couldn’t find a job over the water.

dieseldave:

Using the wealth of drivel that Carryfast posts might well lead folks to alternative tongue-in-cheek theories in the Carryfast style, so any theories can be based on Carryfast’s reality as posted by The Great Waffler himself…

My theory is that none of the drivel that Carryfast posts is actually his fault and he doesn’t do it on purpose because:

1.) Carryfast has actually had the first guinea pig dose of the new vaccine which (as he says) puts him under the control of his new masters, the CCP.

2.) Carryfast’s CCP masters have ordered him to post vast missives of drivel on TN in order to make the UK LGV driver population stick pins in their eyes thereby blinding them. This explains the real reason for the shortage of stuff in the shops.

3.) Carryfast will continue in this style (as a CCP-controlled drone) because his top-up doses of vaccine are contained in the free tins of bat soup which he gratefully receives from his CCP masters.

Post reported :exclamation: This seems to breach a whole raft of TruckNet UK site rules. :exclamation:

* Rule 2 If you’re unhappy about a specific post, use the report button or e-mail or PM the Forum Moderator.

* Rule 3 also covers Personal Attacks. Attack the post but not the poster.

• Rule 5 No spamming, trolling

Trolling
Will no longer be tolerated- if in the view of the admin team your posts are simply one line trolling and not posted to contribute/ add value to a discussion they will be removed… the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Random crap
Posts that do not make any sensible contribution to the forum will simply go
the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Baiting other members
Posting simply to get a rise out of another/other members will simply lead to the poster no longer being able to post without their posts being scrutinised first no warnings- it will just happen. any such posts will be removed the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

:open_mouth:

Very disappointing to witness this flagrant disregard of the TruckNet UK rules by the appointed Forum Manager. :exclamation:

:smiling_imp:

R420:
Post reported :exclamation: This seems to breach a whole raft of TruckNet UK site rules. :exclamation:

* Rule 2 If you’re unhappy about a specific post, use the report button or e-mail or PM the Forum Moderator.

Trolling
Will no longer be tolerated- if in the view of the admin team your posts are simply one line trolling and not posted to contribute/ add value to a discussion they will be removed… the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Random crap

Baiting other members
Posting simply to get a rise out of another/other members will simply lead to the poster no longer being able to post without their posts being scrutinised first no warnings- it will just happen. any such posts will be removed the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Very disappointing to witness this flagrant disregard of the TruckNet UK rules by the appointed Forum Manager. :exclamation:

I have actually reported dave to himself on all the above grounds stating that I’m in no way offended and think it provides an opportunity to explore all the different possibilities that might explain what’s going on. :smiling_imp:

Good luck in finding anything different to either :
A) fake virus pretext for control and probable real bioweapon vaccine agenda 21 type stunt, as joint enterprise between Gates and CCP.

B) CCP bioweapon attack with the obvious aim of world ■■■■■■■■■■ and nicking our McDonalds among other stuff.
:wink:

R420:

dieseldave:

Trolling

Random crap

Baiting other members

I would stick him on pre-mod but then that’d mean I’d have to read all the drivel he posts prior to approving his posts, it’s bad enough having to screen cf’s posts let alone Dave’s too. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Reef:
I would stick him on pre-mod but then that’d mean I’d have to read all the drivel he posts prior to approving his posts, it’s bad enough having to screen cf’s posts let alone Dave’s too. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dave gets put on pre mod. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway back to the important stuff.Not enough attention seems to be getting given to the CCP and WHO Bat Soup Gate cover up in all this.

The only logical conclusion is that the bats have got fed up with Communist genocide of their population and turned Nationalist.They’re now playing off the US v CCP in a correct strategy of Mutually Assured Destruction hoping to use the US nuclear arsenal to their advantage.Clever zb’s those Chinese bats far more intelligent than the human Commy retards surrounding them.
Word is that the bats have adopted the Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter as their anthem changing the words to war children it’s just a bat away it’s just a bat away. :wink:

I found this online, any use?

Wheel Nut:

I never got any certificates for MY cpc training, only a card through the post.

Credit where its due:

Wheel Nut:

But for real class:

Carryfast:
Word is that the bats have adopted the Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter as their anthem changing the words to war children it’s just a bat away it’s just a bat away.

Excellent!

Here is a version of it
youtube.com/watch?v=GJtq6OmD-_Y

Wheel Nut:

That certificate is the result of Carryfast’s dyslexia, after enrolling for what he thought was his cpc course.

He’s achieved Commie brainwashing as opposed to being able to revive his driving career. :smiley:

R420:

dieseldave:

Trolling

Random crap

Baiting other members

Yep…Shame on you Dave, what sort of mod are you exactly?? :unamused:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: