Mail Unordered Death?

Wot’s this I receive through my letterbox this morning?

“We recently invited you to take part in an NHS bowel cancer screening. Your bowel cancer screening test kit is enclosed”

Yes folks, I’m literally invited to stick this unsolicited “kit” up my own arse, and around the corner - and it’s from■■?

Says “NHS” all over it…

“We do not have access to your medical records”…
Really? - Who TF are you really then? 'cos this stinks to high heaven, and it ain’t because it’s got the clagons of yours truly all over it! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :angry:

Someone else come up with a more balanced argument as to why this latest conspiracy - is anything BUT what I reckon it is here…

I never ordered, volunteered, etc for ANYTHING “NHS” in the first place, of course - let alone something that could directly compromise my own health if used the way described in the pacakage documentation…

Wot if this kit is contaminated with anything from HIV upwards?

Wot better place to “insert and implant” another mass killer of the wider general public - than to use a kit that pretends to be something it may well NOT be?

Has anyone else had one of these “NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Kits” turn up through their post?

I think I’ll retain this “kit” as evidence.

I suspect it’s Fauci et al behind it, as the next wave of mass murdering the public ahead of the “Great Game Changer” seemingly set for July 2024 by my calculation…
Maybe another “lockdown” or “State of emergency” to be declared? - Dunno yet, but we’re inching towards that date next year - wearing blindfolds as it stands. :frowning:

Yep.
Thrown to the bin by me with based on the caveat assuming a positive reading do I want what remains of my life to be dominated by everything that goes with a 'cancer diagnosis.
Including entering the treadmill of scans, biopsies radiotherapy chemo therapy to just provide them with data results for the elusive future cure, after which you get thrown into the end of life palliative care regime.
No thanks I really don’t want to know about it if I’ve got it.When my times up regarding any terminal illness it’s up and I’ll go when God calls me not when a Hospice doctor tells me that I ‘need’ this Midazolam/Fentanyl cocktail medication now to ‘control the pain’.

You get sent them every few years after the age of 60 as the risk of Bowel Cancer increases.

Everyone aged 60 to 74 years who is registered with a GP and lives in England is automatically sent an NHS bowel cancer screening kit every 2 years.

Nah…‘Least said’’ …etc etc . :smiley:

whisperingsmith:
You get sent them every few years after the age of 60 as the risk of Bowel Cancer increases.

Everyone aged 60 to 74 years who is registered with a GP and lives in England is automatically sent an NHS bowel cancer screening kit every 2 years.

I have not seen my GP since before the lockdown, and cannot get hold of them even for a phone chat for love nor money.
Last I heard, he was out of the country, and had no plans to return anytime soon.

Also, I’m not approaching my 60th birthday yet, so “auto sending of unsolicited material” was actually NOT required.
At very best, it smacks of the same kind of over-reach that the Covid jab rollout was…
At very worst, I’d wonder how the NHS can afford to waste money providing me with evidence of foul play among their “supplier contractors”, when it cannot afford to refer people on request to outside healthcare providors - without forcing patients to go private to get the damned referal letter!

My mrs meanwhile, needs a repeat prescription of ventalin inhaler each month, and of late they tried to change her medication to something she’s allergic to, and I had to fight tooth and nail to explain to them that the “new” medication she didn’t even ask for - is harmful to her, so please “cease and desist” trying to bounce her off something that has worked for years, and shows no sign in doing anything else but what it’s done for her all this time…

“The NHS saves the most lives - of those who rely on it’s help the least”.

You do realise that you’re not invited to stick anything up your arse don’t you?

I have no problem with what you prefer to insert into yourself behind closed doors but these NHS kits are designed for you to scrape your stool ONCE it has left your body, not whilst it’s still in situ!

It’s a proactive campaign by the NHS which presumably should not only save lives but also save valuable resources by catching any cancers early on.

If your peers received the kit and you didn’t you’d undoubtedly come on here claiming that the NHS were attempting to assassinate you by neglect.

robroy:

Yep Rob , just scroll the troll by

the maoster:
You do realise that you’re not invited to stick anything up your arse don’t you?

I have no problem with what you prefer to insert into yourself behind closed doors but these NHS kits are designed for you to scrape your stool ONCE it has left your body, not whilst it’s still in situ!

It’s a proactive campaign by the NHS which presumably should not only save lives but also save valuable resources by catching any cancers early on.

If your peers received the kit and you didn’t you’d undoubtedly come on here claiming that the NHS were attempting to assassinate you by neglect.

Imagine Whingeseer in the bathroom, kecks round his ankles, in front of a mirror, sticking the sample tube up his chute, trying to fill it with a sample… :open_mouth: :grimacing:

blue estate:

robroy:

Yep Rob , just scroll the troll by

Thing is though he ain’t trolling…he’s deadly serious.
Everybody is out to get Winseer. :unamused: :smiley:

the maoster:

There is no cure for cancer.So catch it early or late doesn’t make much difference at the end of the day.What happens next will play out in a similar way either way.
The delivery of any Cancer diagnosis is a life changing event in its own right and not for the better.
At this stage of life especially and knowing that there is no miracle intervention other than an endless round of invasive and likely traumatic and debilitating treatments possibly with worse effects than the disease itself, eventually leading to the same downward spiral and end, I’d prefer not to go looking for it and knowing about it if it’s there lurking.

Carryfast:

the maoster:

There is no cure for cancer.So catch it early or late doesn’t make much difference at the end of the day.What happens next will play out in a similar way either way.
The delivery of any Cancer diagnosis is a life changing event in its own right and not for the better.
At this stage of life especially and knowing that there is no miracle intervention other than an endless round of invasive and likely traumatic and debilitating treatments possibly with worse effects than the disease itself, eventually leading to the same downward spiral and end, I’d prefer not to go looking for it and knowing about it if it’s there lurking.

Strewth! Are there no bounds to the misinformation and utter crap that you espouse?
You are now a self appointed, expert oncologist. It’s amazing that you have spent so many years unemployed or filling menial roles, with the wide spectrum of superior expertise, you claim.

Carryfast:
There is no cure for cancer.So catch it early or late doesn’t make much difference at the end of the day.

I have a few friends who may disagree with that.

Of course they only have the benefit of first hand experience and not Google or Wikipedia so I demur to your expertise.

the maoster:

Carryfast:
There is no cure for cancer.So catch it early or late doesn’t make much difference at the end of the day.

Of course they only have the benefit of first hand experience and not Google or Wikipedia so I demur to your expertise.

Don’t know of any ‘experience’ first or second hand that would confirm any ‘cure’ for cancer as opposed to remission of unpredictable length and nature.
In my second hand experience unpredictable enough and treatment as bad as if not worse than the disease enough and all life changing enough, to just would prefer not to know I’ve got it let alone get into a fight with it.
I’m also not the only one among my family with that view based on ‘second hand’ experience sadly not wiki or Google.
Admittedly I might have a different view if I was younger and had a wife and children who I needed to be around for and giving them hope is more important than my own personal views on the whole can of worms.

Carryfast:

the maoster:

Carryfast:

Don’t know of any ‘experience’ first or second hand that would confirm any ‘cure’ for cancer as opposed to remission of unpredictable length and nature.
In my second hand experience unpredictable enough and treatment as bad as if not worse than the disease enough and all life changing enough, to just would prefer not to know I’ve got it let alone get into a fight with it.
I’m also not the only one among my family with that view based on ‘second hand’ experience sadly not wiki or Google.
Admittedly I might have a different view if I was younger and had a wife and children who I needed to be around for and giving them hope is more important than my own personal views on the whole can of worms.

The earlier you catch it the better chance you have of stopping it killing you. That’s obvious isn’t it? If you wait till you have a lump the size of a football it’s going to be more difficult to remove and the more chance that it’s spread throughout your body.

Winseer:
Wot’s this I receive through my letterbox this morning?

“We recently invited you to take part in an NHS bowel cancer screening. Your bowel cancer screening test kit is enclosed”

Yes folks, I’m literally invited to stick this unsolicited “kit” up my own arse, and around the corner - and it’s from■■?

Says “NHS” all over it…

(

I get test kits for various things every so often - they can either help you or give the NHS more information about us that they can use. I really can’t see the problem - it’s up to you if you want to know whether or not you’ve got bowel cancer. If you’d rather not know that’s fine - personally I’d rather catch it early.

JeffA:

Carryfast:

the maoster:

Carryfast:

The earlier you catch it the better chance you have of stopping it killing you. That’s obvious isn’t it? If you wait till you have a lump the size of a football it’s going to be more difficult to remove and the more chance that it’s spread throughout your body.

Nope the earlier you catch it the only advantage is at best extending any potential period of remission even without the matastis issue.
Also the amount and severity of the treatment regime will need to take place sooner and over a longer period with resulting more debilitating and destructive effects and even the diagnosis itself will affect quality of life in terms of freedom of travel and your own outlook on life from that point etc.
But agreed Winseer has missed the point that it’s all optional and not posting the kits would deny the rights of those who want to know about it and fight the thing.
But that decision needs to be made in the knowledge that there is no such thing as a cure for cancer and the treatments themselves are primitive and often terribly destructive to human health in their own right.

The OP needs to get a grip, five years ago I had a kit in the post, poked the ■■■ and sent the tiny sample off, nothing shoved up my backside at the time . A week later a letter inviting me for a colonoscopy , enclosed was a sachet of picolax ( google it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )
On the day following the picolax administration , remember use the moist looroll and keep it in the fridge :stuck_out_tongue: I attended the hospital, a chat with the bum doctor and nurses, all female :wink: . I was lubed up and inflated with air to help the thing up the backside, I declined the offer of the painkiller gas as I was driving afterwards.
The whole procedure I watched on a tv screen and followed the route of the thingiy on another screen .
I had a few “polips” of various sizes removed.
Afterwards in the recovery room I was ■■■■■■■ for Britain.
Later in the week I had a phone call, nasty cells had been detected, and I would require surgury. I see the oncologist who explained that treatment would start straight away. I soon had a theatre appointment for robot assisted surgery !! jeeze they are letting metal mickey ( again younger ones Google it ) have a go.
Four months later I was pronounced all clear all due to early intervention and a wee bit of ■■■■ on a stick .
I still get frequent checks, better than than having nasty treatment and maybe a nastier future .

Should take advantage of all this screening / testing that is offered these days.

It’s more than fifty years ago since my Mother was diagnosed with bowel cancer, she was 49 and died before her 53rd birthday.
If the the screening had been available then it may have been a different outcome.
Tyneside

teatime:
The OP needs to get a grip, five years ago I had a kit in the post, poked the ■■■ and sent the tiny sample off, nothing shoved up my backside at the time . A week later a letter inviting me for a colonoscopy , enclosed was a sachet of picolax ( google it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )
On the day following the picolax administration , remember use the moist looroll and keep it in the fridge :stuck_out_tongue: I attended the hospital, a chat with the bum doctor and nurses, all female :wink: . I was lubed up and inflated with air to help the thing up the backside, I declined the offer of the painkiller gas as I was driving afterwards.
The whole procedure I watched on a tv screen and followed the route of the thingiy on another screen .
I had a few “polips” of various sizes removed.
Afterwards in the recovery room I was ■■■■■■■ for Britain.
Later in the week I had a phone call, nasty cells had been detected, and I would require surgury. I see the oncologist who explained that treatment would start straight away. I soon had a theatre appointment for robot assisted surgery !! jeeze they are letting metal mickey ( again younger ones Google it ) have a go.
Four months later I was pronounced all clear all due to early intervention and a wee bit of [zb] on a stick .
I still get frequent checks, better than than having nasty treatment and maybe a nastier future .

Nice one mate, pleased for you…And this is the sole reason for them sending you those things,.and you have demonstrated the benefits as to how much good these schemes do,.and what could happen if you ignore them.

Just ignore Winseer and his paranoid scaremongering. and leave him to his self imposed solitary confinement in the cupboard under his staircase…in fear of the state trying to assassinate him. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

I can see carryfast point of view , I’ve had cancer for 3 yrs & even though I’ve been lucky upto now it is always on your mind , tests , scans , biopsies etc always have you wondering what will they find , odd pains have you wondering
I’m glad I went the route I did , but I can understand those who just don’t want to know
I remember my brother diagnosed with mnd , told he had 4 yrs to live , then 2 weeks , stopping on a1 as he was in such a state , me holding him and him saying I’m dieing , terrible times
The 23 yr old lad with throat cancer having a mri , hopefully clear but if not no more treatment , the kid was in such a state , didn’t want to go in , didn’t want to know , 23 , young kids , mrs , awful
I’ve spent a lot of time in hospitals with various things over the last few years & there’s you see / hear some heartbreaking things
So yea I get where carryfast is comming from , I think I’d just like to close my eyes one night & not wake up in morn , but I’ve had 3 more years that I thought I would when first told I had cancer , 3 yrs with my girl / mrs so I’m glad I went down this path
It’s difficult