Mail Unordered Death?

Carryfast:
Nope the earlier you catch it the only advantage is at best extending any potential period of remission even without the matastis issue.
Also the amount and severity of the treatment regime will need to take place sooner and over a longer period with resulting more debilitating and destructive effects and even the diagnosis itself will affect quality of life in terms of freedom of travel and your own outlook on life from that point etc.
But agreed Winseer has missed the point that it’s all optional and not posting the kits would deny the rights of those who want to know about it and fight the thing.
But that decision needs to be made in the knowledge that there is no such thing as a cure for cancer and the treatments themselves are primitive and often terribly destructive to human health in their own right.

FFS Carryfast, do you ever read what you’ve typed, before hitting the submit button and realise what a fool you make yourself look?

Star down under.:

Carryfast:
Nope the earlier you catch it the only advantage is at best extending any potential period of remission even without the matastis issue.
Also the amount and severity of the treatment regime will need to take place sooner and over a longer period with resulting more debilitating and destructive effects and even the diagnosis itself will affect quality of life in terms of freedom of travel and your own outlook on life from that point etc.
But agreed Winseer has missed the point that it’s all optional and not posting the kits would deny the rights of those who want to know about it and fight the thing.
But that decision needs to be made in the knowledge that there is no such thing as a cure for cancer and the treatments themselves are primitive and often terribly destructive to human health in their own right.

FFS Carryfast, do you ever read what you’ve typed, before hitting the submit button and realise what a fool you make yourself look?

Don’t get your problem.
As yet there is no ‘cure’ for cancer.Nothing foolish about that.
The best that can be hoped for is remission of unknown length.Nothing foolish about that.
The diagnosis and resulting ‘treatment’ regime is usually bleedin brutal.With just the phsychological effects of dealing with the diagnosis itself being enough let alone the possible if not usual ‘side effects’ of the treatments, especially chemotherapies.
Nothing foolish about that.
Such a diagnosis will also affect stuff like freedom of travel and insurance cover for same.Nothing foolish about that.
In view of all the above it’s logical that of an older age at least you’d ask yourself do I ‘need’ to go through all that and by implication know about it before the point when it no longer matters.
As opposed to just get on with your life while you’re able to and just cut to the end of life care stage if/when it turns out that cancer had been lurking.Nothing foolish about that choice.
Bearing in mind that I said it’s all optional and Winseer seems to have totally missed the point that it’s all about providing the earliest possible diagnosis options ( for those who want to know and who want to get into a fight with the thing ).In which case sooner is obviously better than later/too late.
Foolish indeed.

You’re all missing the point here.

How can a caring NHS that one minute has “no access to my medical records” and “denies access to a sit-down appointment with ANY doctor” suddenly declare that someone not due for these automatic checking kits for some time yet - now suddenly needs to be screened for something that will likely throw up a faux result, because it is simply not looking for the right thing here…

There’s no cancer in my family, anywhere.
It isn’t “Risk of cancer” then that bothers me at all.
There are plenty of other medical issues that ARE in my family though - that the NHS offers me aboslutely bugger-all in “health checks” to even attempt to keep an eye on.

I don’t think unsolicited “kits” being sent out to people that are lower-lying risks of that particular ailment - should be sent out, any-old-how.

How many on here I wonder blindly used the “self-test covid kits” and took the jab without question…?
Anyone on here know someone who has died since the lockdown, jabbed or not?
plenty of you, I’d guess…

My Aunt supposedly died “with covid” when in fact she was already in a hospice dying of Breast Cancer, and accelerated into an earlier-still grave with “discontinued treatments” including “pain management” switched over to this so-called “End-of-life care” replacement for that.
As far as I’m concerned, “lack of medical attention” put her into an earlier grave than she would have got had she got the full oncology treatment that we often see rich people get in the movies, let’s say…
“Free at the point of sale”? - Pah. The NHS isn’t fit for purpose all the time it wastes money on unsoclited Tat whilst denying cash to the more expensive, BUT effective treatment courses out there.

I’d like treatments to actually be targeted based on one’s medical records, rather than wasted on what basically amounts to “speculation” about the public individual’s health.

All this tosh about “must keep medical records private” - I suspect actually kills a lot more people than it helps…

“Catching something in time” - is about awareness first and foremost.

Why can’t I have some free medical kits for actual ailments that are on my medical records already?
…The NHS need only actually LOOK at their own damned files to establish where best to “target” such rollouts that way - eh?

No, it’s you as usual missing the point here and going down your tried and tested route of “infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it infamy” . Once again you’re looking for faces in the clouds where none exist.

Someone has decided to target male prostate cancer and has set about it by posting “unsolicited “ testing kits to men of a certain demographic. Nobody cares if you don’t avail yourself of this free service. Your prostate, your choice. But please don’t twist it in your all too predictable Machiavellian manner by pretending this is something that it’s not.

Winseer:
You’re all missing the point she was already in a hospice dying of Breast Cancer, and accelerated into an earlier-still grave

What if she never actually even had cancer ?.

Ironically I’m actually open minded to the conspiracy theory of a depopulation agenda. Obviously with high medical cost dependency
and present/future long term pension cost dependency demographic being a priority in that agenda.
Taking that to it’s logical conclusion creating a mass false pretext, for equally mass false cancer diagnosis, to get the required demographic into the end of life ‘treatment’ regime, would obviously be a useful if not essential part of that agenda.
Also bearing in mind that making that pretext, for false diagnosis, compulsory not voluntary would be way too obvious.
However, like the same worst case scenario ‘covid’ agenda, it’s moot as to whether anyone chooses to evade such an agenda by refusing to ‘co operate’ with it.
Because ‘they’ just ain’t going to take no for an answer.
You seem to be beating around the bush in that regard instead of just saying what you seem to be trying to say ?.
I guess that covers all the bases.

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

Carryfast:

Don’t get your problem.
As yet there is no ‘cure’ for cancer.Nothing foolish about that.
The best that can be hoped for is remission of unknown length.Nothing foolish about that.
The diagnosis and resulting ‘treatment’ regime is usually bleedin brutal.With just the phsychological effects of dealing with the diagnosis itself being enough let alone the possible if not usual ‘side effects’ of the treatments, especially chemotherapies.
Nothing foolish about that.
Such a diagnosis will also affect stuff like freedom of travel and insurance cover for same.Nothing foolish about that.
In view of all the above it’s logical that of an older age at least you’d ask yourself do I ‘need’ to go through all that and by implication know about it before the point when it no longer matters.
As opposed to just get on with your life while you’re able to and just cut to the end of life care stage if/when it turns out that cancer had been lurking.Nothing foolish about that choice.
Bearing in mind that I said it’s all optional and Winseer seems to have totally missed the point that it’s all about providing the earliest possible diagnosis options ( for those who want to know and who want to get into a fight with the thing ).In which case sooner is obviously better than later/too late.
Foolish indeed.

Most certainly, foolish indeed.
Not all cancer sufferers are cured, some only going into remission, some dying from the disease. Many are cured, by various treatments. The earlier it is detected, the greater the chance of a full cure, which is the whole purpose of the test.
When did you become an oncologist, Carryfast?

Dear me , just passed the 6 year anniversary of my cancer surgery and treatment , still going on but according to CF and winseer I’m probably dead ? Like the man said , real life trumps google search .

Carryfast:

Ironically I’m actually open minded to the conspiracy theory of a depopulation agenda. Obviously with high medical cost dependency
and present/future long term pension cost dependency demographic being a priority in that agenda.
Taking that to it’s logical conclusion creating a mass false pretext, for equally mass false cancer diagnosis, to get the required demographic into the end of life ‘treatment’ regime, would obviously be a useful if not essential part of that agenda.
Also bearing in mind that making that pretext, for false diagnosis, compulsory not voluntary would be way too obvious.
However, like the same worst case scenario ‘covid’ agenda, it’s moot as to whether anyone chooses to evade such an agenda by refusing to ‘co operate’ with it.
You seem to be beating around the bush in that regard instead of just saying what you seem to be trying to say ?.

Wow! What in the hell have I just read? So I guess this is conspiracy theory number 43 in your life. Its not difficult to see why you’ve spent most of it alone and unemployed if that’s the sort of crap you believe!

tmcassett:

Carryfast:

Wow! What in the hell have I just read? So I guess this is conspiracy theory number 43 in your life. Its not difficult to see why you’ve spent most of it alone and unemployed if that’s the sort of crap you believe!

You do know the difference between ‘open minded’ v convinced.Or obviously not.
From my own experience of the cancer diagnosis and ‘treatment’ and ‘end of life’ regime I’ve got some suspicions in that regard but pray they are unfounded.
As I said in the case of the COVID or Cancer narratives assuming that worse case scenario it’s all moot because regardless of any conspiracist’s evasion plan that agenda isn’t just going away.

So you’re saying that the Liverpool Pathways scandal never happened and that it isn’t still there in all but name ?.

the maoster:
No, it’s you as usual missing the point here and going down your tried and tested route of “infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it infamy” . Once again you’re looking for faces in the clouds where none exist.

Someone has decided to target male prostate cancer and has set about it by posting “unsolicited “ testing kits to men of a certain demographic. Nobody cares if you don’t avail yourself of this free service. Your prostate, your choice. But please don’t twist it in your all too predictable Machiavellian manner by pretending this is something that it’s not.

OK, let’s use your example here:

Let’s say I’m suseptible to Prostate Cancer but not any other kind.

Send me a kit for that then, rather than something that hasn’t even been reported in my family - ever (unlike Prostate cancer, that has…)

Treatments, especially of the “minority report” kind - should be better-targeted. This is what I’m trying to get across here.
It Beggars belief that the NHS is NOT using medical files on each and everyone in the country to help avoid certain ailments that those individuals are actually suseptible to - to target the right treatment at the right time.

Let’s say now I’m paranoid that I do have bowel cancer, and then use the kit as was originally intended by those errant (at best) or conspiratal (at worst)…

Let’s say I get the positive result, but it’s a faux positive based on a minor condition I’ve had in the past (say, piles…)

I then get put onto long-winded, unpleasant and likely unnecessary oncology treatment, having to take unpaid time off to attend, and feeling right sick a lot of the duration of the treatment…

When they find there was “nothing wrong with me in the first place” - they then argue that I’m fully cured, or at least in remission, to avoid the malpractice lawsuit that would be forthcoming for putting me through all that crap…

There’s no bloody upside to all of that!

I don’t trust the NHS any more.

I won’t be trusting them - until they co-ordinate IT with medical records with cross-clearing like the 24/7 BANKING system or 24/7 TRANSPORT freight-forwarding system uses.
“Confidential” medical records as we are led to believe - helps no one BUT the NHS avoid lawsuits - by simply carrying on this conspiracy of silence.

THAT is where I am suggesting the main body of the conspiracy is here.

The best way I see it to avoid the NHS killing me either by accident, or more likely by sheer neglect - is to avoid using it altogether.

Trouble is, I still need a GP referal letter to bloody well go private these days, which kinda puts me back to square one IF I ever actually get ill in a way that makes me seek immediate medical attention that I don’t have much faith in getting, come the day… :frowning:

Crack on. You’ll be fine.

Or you won’t.

Either way it’s no biggie.

Winseer mate,.seriously…how can I put this?

Oh yeah.
You ready for this■■?

NO ■■■■ CARES !!!
Jeez H man,.get a ■■■■ life. :unamused:

I guess this would work for CF too ■■

People say I’m the paranoid one…

Most of the best advice I ever got about all manner of “life’s challenges” happens to have come from Jewish Mentors in my life.

Do you think I’ve been impressed with their own collective notions of “fear” right now?

Hell Yes!

I don’t fear “Conspiracies” so much but rather the overt actions of Lefties LABELLED “Conspiracies” by the liberal Left-embracing Media, that lets these overt actions be more and more bold in plain sight, and as we’ve seen in the last few days - openly get away with that too!