the first week

well its been eventfull this week

started monday in a n reg daf that got a puncture on the way to huntingdon on the tag axle :blush:
tuesday was ok but the ■■■■ hit the fan on wednesday where i ripped the back mud gaurd of the trailer at hams hall pulling up to the stops at the back of the parking bays and ripped the airlines off at kp foods blocking 2 lanes at the same time :blush: :blush:

uneventfull thursday but friday was a nigtmare tradeteam burton to tradeteam totton (southampton) normal journey time about 3 1/2 ,no on friday it took me 4 1/2 due to some sort of game fair at blenhim palace (i think it was game as in lara croft not chicken and duck :wink: ).followed by the caravan express to blandford brewery.

on the way back the a34 was busy so i thought i’d go cross the b430 to jnc 10 of the m40 zbing big mistake gets three miles from the junction and traiffic grinds to a halt which resulted in me going 1/2 hour over my 4 1/2 driving. there is absolutley no where to park on that road.

the hold up was yet again a mr kipling double decker (second one ive seen in a number of months in the same location) that had rolled over on the island at the south exit slip.

so next week things can only get better :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

hows your week been :question:

i’v had a busy week but not as eventful as yours jonboy,but i was listening to radio 2 for a change yesterday and everytime the traffic report came on it was a nite mare down south.what the hell was going on.crashes where happening all over the place,vehicles over turning,roads ground to a halt.is this the joys of going on the summer holidays where people get to excitied about going away that they forget how to drive. :question: :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Kitkat.

You want to try living down here at this time of the year :imp:

Loads of plastic ‘tow-it-once-a-year’ sheds clogging up the roads, emmets & grockles driving around aimlessly looking for something to do…ahhhh :imp:

Oh how my air horns come in handy :smiley:

funny that you come on cornish,as every time the sally traffic report came on alot of holiday makers where heading down cornwall,plymouth at 5-6pm at nite.seems a strange time to start heading down there.i thought it would be better to set of early hours so as you would miss the traffic or most of it.thats what i would be doing any way. :laughing: :laughing:

Join the gang, jonboy!!

I had one of those weeks too!! It was that bad that the govenor has swore never to except a booking for Whitbreads at Reading again!! I was only there 21 hours Wed/Thurs lolol My buddy was there 26 hours!!!
Then on Friday when I had a tip and finish … I sat at a place in Swindon from 0545 and left at 1535!! I was so mad when finally getting onto a bay that I swung the cab round whilst looking down offside and hit the front n/s on some very stout poles thus rearranging the front n/s of my truck :o(

kitkat:
funny that you come on cornish,as every time the sally traffic report came on alot of holiday makers where heading down cornwall,plymouth at 5-6pm at nite.seems a strange time to start heading down there.i thought it would be better to set of early hours so as you would miss the traffic or most of it.thats what i would be doing any way. :laughing: :laughing:

you are assuming that people who tow sheds are bright enough to work that out - some of the ones I meet aren’t :wink: