My first week!!!

Well not quite been there a week, started Monday and only just finished the induction today :laughing:
The induction - Garnerlives did say about it but I wasnt quite prepared for how much there was :open_mouth:
Anyway, Ive got the hire car which I was told I could take home with me but I left it at the depot because I wasnt going to leave my car parked overnight in Hounslow :open_mouth:
Anyway, tomorrow, Friday and all of next week Im out with a driver to learn the ropes - hopefully I’ll be allowed to drive!!!

Good luck with it all matey :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you got writers cramp mate? Did you have hashley the trainer from Rochester there?

garnerlives:
you got writers cramp mate? Did you have hashley the trainer from Rochester there?

No it was Pete, Pete and Roger from Dunstable… :wink:

DAF95XF:
Friday and all of next week Im out with a driver to learn the ropes - hopefully I’ll be allowed to drive!!!

will you post a pic with the breakdown truck next to your truck in it the mate it will make a change from the buses :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:
… and Roger from Dunstable… :wink:

:open_mouth: Blimey Stu, I did a double-take for a mo just then, I thought you wrote Roger from Leicester till I cleaned my specs. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: