That sinking feeling

:laughing: :laughing:
This problem has managed to damage the mid lift air pipe on most of our trucks so we have been unable to lift the axle when empty, great fun when its wet (problem did get fixed :wink:). Forestry commision spent a few grand covering the mud with stone, now they have to hire an excavator again to level it off. Good job the highways safety police are not in charge, the road would be closed for at least 6 months.

bubsy06:
:lol: :laughing:
This problem has managed to damage the mid lift air pipe on most of our trucks so we have been unable to lift the axle when empty, great fun when its wet (problem did get fixed :wink:). Forestry commision spent a few grand covering the mud with stone, now they have to hire an excavator again to level it off. Good job the highways safety police are not in charge, the road would be closed for at least 6 months.

you on for fordsâ– â– ?

phantom309:
you on for fordsâ– â– ?

No just use the same flats that Kronospan use. sure I seen one of you old spud units up there the other day, same colours just no writing

bubsy06:

phantom309:
you on for fordsâ– â– ?

No just use the same flats that Kronospan use. sure I seen one of you old spud units up there the other day, same colours just no writing

seen one about pullin a logger myself but not had a good enough look to be able to tell lol

phantom309:

bubsy06:

phantom309:
you on for fordsâ– â– ?

seen one about pullin a logger myself but not had a good enough look to be able to tell lol

I was gonna take a photo but didnt want to look like a truck spotter.

A little vid of me going into the wood.
The road at the exit gate used to look like the bit on the video that is stoned over but now looks like the pics above. :laughing:

^^^^^
Nice work if you can get it.