thank you

if anyone on here help he reverse my bendy truck on a bay at all 2day i thank u learning curve were i’m stood it looks like its near vertical gradiant :open_mouth:
place u would of seen me today is
y.p.o. wakefield 41
morisons wakefield 41
and instore huddersfield
i was in a culina truck

Soz but I don’t understand your post? :question: :question: :question: :question:

dinosteveus1:
Soz but I don’t understand your post? :question: :question: :question: :question:

He’s saying it was his first trip out in a bendy and he’s grateful for anyone that assisted him. Well done Shtevee, no shame in being grateful when you needed a hand. Good luck mate

well done mate.
You pass your test and suddenly you’re lost in a big truck with no idea! It does get easier honest.
And well done the guys that helped out, we’ve all been there.

MR VAIN:

dinosteveus1:

He’s saying it was his first trip out in a bendy and he’s grateful for anyone that assisted him. Well done Shtevee, no shame in being grateful when you needed a hand. Good luck mate

Of course, doh :blush: :blush: :blush: Friday night :unamused:

BTW, I was dead chuffed this afternoon, I saw you on the A14 towards Ipswich and I was going home at 3pm. By the time I realised it was you it was too late to ‘flash’. Your unit looks great in ‘real life’. :stuck_out_tongue: My O/H didn’t have a clue what I was on about when I told her who I’d just seen. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shtevee:
if anyone on here help he reverse my bendy truck on a bay at all 2day i thank u learning curve were i’m stood it looks like its near vertical gradiant :open_mouth:
place u would of seen me today is
y.p.o. wakefield 41
morisons wakefield 41
and instore huddersfield
i was in a culina truck

Nice one, I understand now. :blush:
congrats on your Job. Hey, does that mean your sig is out of date? :wink: :wink: :smiley:

Nice one, I understand now.
congrats on your Job. Hey, does that mean your sig is out of date?

hmmm it was agency work but i’m back monday morning its a good company only trouble i the man automatic gear box in the lorrys but the cab is huge :smiley:

cool to say thanks an yep its a biggish learning curve we all go thru. stick with it and enjoy the big truck :laughing:

shtevee:

Nice one, I understand now.
congrats on your Job. Hey, does that mean your sig is out of date?

hmmm it was agency work but i’m back monday morning its a good company only trouble i the man automatic gear box in the lorrys but the cab is huge :smiley:

Great news, long may it last. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: