A Vain thank you

I just wanted to say to each and everyone of you, Thank you so much for all your best wishes and kind comments and words of support regarding my broken truck. I am truly grateful.

What a wonderful website this is and real pleasure to be a part of.
A whole new community.

THANK YOU :sunglasses:

Don’t, you’ll make me blush ! :blush:

Well I for one know how much blood, sweat and obviously money you’ve put in to getting your workhorse looking like she does Rob. Heres hoping you get a run of good luck now mate :wink: .

any one who looks after his truck like you do deserves support when it goes pearshaped mate (even if it is a scania!!..lol). not forgetting the smile you and the rest of east coast truckers put on them kiddies faces mate… :smiley:

like one of the family. :smiley:

wrecktech100:
like one of the family. :smiley:

Well said.

wirralpete:
any one who looks after his truck like you do deserves support when it goes pearshaped mate (even if it is a scania!!..lol). not forgetting the smile you and the rest of east coast truckers put on them kiddies faces mate… :smiley:

yep i agree with wirralpete :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you and all the ect should pat youselfs on your backs for cheering them kiddies up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: shame the goverment dont try as hard as you boys and girls :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Aww Rob you’re so lovely it was also really nice what you said about me on more pix thanks see you sunday!! x x

hello trucknet ppl. i’m glad to be on here to like the photos most ohh and scanias :open_mouth: lol they are still king of the road :sunglasses:

rob m8, spotted u againtoday on a11, flashed ya, called u on cb…

nothing…

lol

Yet to see Mr Vain on my travels…

But regularly see a ECT stickered Andy Freeze…

MissECTC:
Aww Rob you’re so lovely it was also really nice what you said about me on more pix thanks see you sunday!! x x

Yr welcome anytime sweetie x

Hey wot about me Hanna, sob sob!!

little enis:
Hey wot about me Hanna, sob sob!!

WHAT ABOUT YOU? :open_mouth:

Did you pay her a compliment? (you do realise that compliments and letching are not the same thing? :unamused: )

rob next time you see her tell her shes not sending a text so no â– â–  at the end of everything pllllllllllllease :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
rob next time you see her tell her shes not sending a text so no â– â–  at the end of everything pllllllllllllease :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you not like kisses then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes on the lips some other areas too but not on forums thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good to see you and Mr Vain up and about today Rob on the M6 around junction 1 :smiley:

I agree

…with it being a kind of family thing on 'ere.

I’ve made some good mates on this site and I’m really looking forward to meeting some of you at the Xmas do.

Good thread Rob…a good point well made :smiley:

good to have you back mate will see you sunday and little enis as well carnt for get the little one :laughing: :laughing: