thanks

Just a message to say thanks for ALL the messages of support and offers off riding shotgun it really is appreciated and i will be taken up the offers if still open…i owe each and everyone of you a pint or a coffee

Thankyou to you all

Adam

we are just glad you are safe and well mate

take care the sooner you can get back behind the wheel the better it will be for u

take care out there bro

send me your number mate, and i’ll give you a call when i’m out yor way and know i got a round trip, so i can get you back again :smiley:

scaniaman2006:
we are just glad you are safe and well mate

take care the sooner you can get back behind the wheel the better it will be for u

take care out there bro

same here mate

dogthehunter:
Just a message to say thanks for ALL the messages of support and offers off riding shotgun it really is appreciated and i will be taken up the offers if still open…i owe each and everyone of you a pint or a coffee

Thankyou to you all

Adam

Main thing is your ok, trucks can be replaced but humans can’t thats just life and it is a ■■■■■.
I’ll take that offer of a pint up in 3 years time when i am (LEGALLY) old enough :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

josh u could have a pint of coke mate u got a sensible head on yer shoulder bro

id be happy to buy u a pint to in 3 years time

All the best mate get back behind that wheel. Then you can buy the coffee

so glad you are still on here and good luke with finding a new job mate

scaniaman2006:

I’ll happily take you up on that offer now :smiley:

would be a pleasure mate
chat with yer tomoz on msn after 9pm if yer about

scaniaman2006:

I thought he was offering a pint of COFFEE, :laughing:

Now that’d keep you awake, :laughing:

Could be an expensive round Adam, :laughing:

i dont want a pint from you, i want you to get back behind a truck as soon as you can man.

have fun with shuttle aswell. just dont let him sniff you

LOL (only a few folk will get that)

The only thing you owe is yr self a chance to get back behind that wheel. Yr more than welcome to ride shotgun, but i’m afraid you’ll need yr night out kit. Either way, whatever works for you.

MR VAIN:
Yr more than welcome to ride shotgun, but i’m afraid you’ll need yr night out kit.

Isn’t this called grooming? meeting up with strange older men off the internet. :laughing:

8wheels:

MR VAIN:
Yr more than welcome to ride shotgun, but i’m afraid you’ll need yr night out kit.

Isn’t this called grooming? meeting up with strange older men off the internet. :laughing:

Older? Yes i’m afraid so.

Strange? Quite possibly!

Stranger? We did meet, just the once, 24 hrs before his misfortune.

8wheels:

MR VAIN:

LMAO

yea mayby we should watch this mr billman he seems a strange one…

LOL

gogzy:
i dont want a pint from you, i want you to get back behind a truck as soon as you can man.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i’m lmao gogs you crack me up

lug84:

gogzy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i’m lmao gogs you crack me up

oh yea you know what im on about :smiley:

I drove past some Cammacks motors today and swore at them on your behalf dth, made me feel better too, the complete set of ■■■■■■■■

garnerlives:
I drove past some Cammacks motors today and swore at them on your behalf dth, made me feel better too, the complete set of [zb]

PMSL!! like it you cheered me up no end lol…nice one :smiley: