A message of thanks

Hello all , just a quick message of appreciation and thanx to the tanker driver from north of the border who i was parked next to at keele last nite .

when you woke up this morning you must have thought my wheel arch and diesel tank needed cooling down so i thank you for ■■■■■■■ all over them and then proceeded to leave all your rubbish on top of my tank and the floor :open_mouth:

You sir are a credit to your company !! No wonder you set off just after i got out to do my walk round checks :unamused: and yes i did put your ■■■■■ in the bin seeing it was bout 10 footsteps away

Wtf lol dirty git

Some people need a good smack-Sorry if thats a bit harsh but I hate people that litter and also have the gaul to put it on somebody elses vehicle.
Also urinating against someone elses truck :smiling_imp:

Name and shame

Driver-Once-More:
Name and shame

This,deffo this !

largebloke1969:
Hello all , just a quick message of appreciation and thanx to the tanker driver from north of the border who i was parked next to at keele last nite .

when you woke up this morning you must have thought my wheel arch and diesel tank needed cooling down so i thank you for ■■■■■■■ all over them and then proceeded to leave all your rubbish on top of my tank and the floor :open_mouth:

You sir are a credit to your company !! No wonder you set off just after i got out to do my walk round checks :unamused: and yes i did put your [zb] in the bin seeing it was bout 10 footsteps away

I bet he was chuckling to himself as he left. :smiley:

see him next time take the bin open cab door and proceed to empty it in his cab …

nick2008:
see him next time take the bin open cab door and proceed to empty it in his cab …

Yes, I like this idea!!! :smiley:

Claretmac:

nick2008:

Yes, I like this idea!!! :smiley:

Did this at place I worked years ago .

moaned at the TM till I was p’d off from emptying the shy t out of the motors.
went in this one day filled a black bag of crap out of one wagon, walked into his office and emptied it all over his desk. told him to see how he liked working in shy t …next day 3 drivers on final warning . I left 2 weeks later when did it again and told him they were taking the p making me late leaving every night making it a naughty 16 hr shift …

…and a similar message from me to the would-be thief who tried to relieve me of the ad-blue tank cap on my Merc last night in Newark cattle market. I know someone had moved it because I always line it up with the key slot vertical. ■■■■, yes, but there you are. After some scrote swapped it for a broken one not long back, I now keep it locked.

By coincidence, the wagon next to mine was a Merc belonging to Imperial Tankers, and the driver ignored my “hello” as he did his daily check. Might be coincidence, who knows… :unamused:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , when on drawbars many years ago on Habitat , pulled up to uncouple the trailer (under slung A frame ) now theses are low to the ground , I smelt a bad wiff but looked round to find I was standing in the biggest turd (human) I ever seen !!! :open_mouth: , dirty sods parked over night had done on on the kerb , had to take my left boot off and put it on the battery box until I got back and steam cleaned it off , I unloaded at 3 drops with one slipper on :laughing: .

I agree with name and shame cos the bloke might not even be on this forum so wont know its him so name and shame so others can watch out for him and steer clear

NOTE TO SELF

When I park over night, take down Company name and vehicle Reg of vehicle to the left and right… Then send them a nice package for the driver through the post…

JAKEY:
I unloaded at 3 drops with one slipper on :laughing: .

:smiley: :smiley:

truckman020:
I agree with name and shame cos the bloke might not even be on this forum so wont know its him so name and shame so others can watch out for him and steer clear

+1

…had a similar thing with a driver from down south nicking my trailer fridge fuel cap and tail light bulbs. :neutral_face:

Dave55:

JAKEY:
I unloaded at 3 drops with one slipper on :laughing: .

:smiley: :smiley:

Just one slipper on? [emoji6]

largebloke1969:

You sir are a credit to your company !! No wonder you set off just after i got out to do my walk round checks :unamused: and yes i did put your [zb] in the bin seeing it was bout 10 footsteps away

Just a thought[not defending anyone] but is it not possible that some other ar…ole might have walked between the pair of you whilst asleep and dumped his rubbish and peed on your truck■■?
regards dave.

Wot a larf! Parked at Keele the other nite, needed a whizz real bad while I wuz clearin me rubbish out the cab, so I nipped in between the rows of parked lorries and peed up one of them. Left my rubbish there too. You shudda seen the drivers glaring at each other next morning!

A real pro would’ve curled one out on the fuel filler cap as well…