New look Mr Vain

Nice one! that letter B on your surname looks a bit dodgy thou!
Think i saw you Monday night around Botesdale by-pass, around 11pm-ish, i did flick my indicators on and off a couple of times. Im getting my Super Space Cab tomorrow so will put a pic up of that, thou i doubt it will get as many hits as this page :cry: :cry: :wink:

Ah yes kindle you mean the one cut cos of air kit. Weren’t me monday night mate, i was at home after a heavy weekend. Glad you approve.

looking good rob its very smart :wink:

nice truck rob !

were r the twin stacks??

very simple but very effected, looks good. Nice job.

Sparkly poser :wink:

Nice one mate looking good

Thanks fellas. I never thought my motor could look so different. 3 times a truckfest i was asked where my motor was when they were stood right in front of it. My own brother who knows the truck inside out said he’d stood next to it for 5 mins before he realised that it was Mr vain. No stacks i’m afraid, hardly likely to be, i’m out of funds.

Thougt i had seen you about an hour or so ago on the a1 at wetherby but i guess it cant of been??

MR VAIN:
No stacks i’m afraid, hardly likely to be, i’m out of funds.

I may know where there is a pair of twin Eminox Rob, depends if theyre staying on the truck or coming off, give Fat Boy Terry (or Ted :wink: ) a bell when your funds are up mate.

Ok mate will do. Next time you speak to our mutual rotund friend, just call him Eric and watch his face. He hates me telling everyone, may as well tell you too. :laughing:

Bones:
Thougt i had seen you about an hour or so ago on the a1 at wetherby but i guess it cant of been??

So was it you?? or is there a similar truck running about??

Bones:

So was it you?? or is there a similar truck running about??

Beautiful truck…i saw it at truckfest on sunday.i was going to come across and say hello,but you were a bit busy and i didn’t want to distrub you…i like the lightbar on the front…its a bit different… :sunglasses:

Sorry, no it wasn’t me. I was already tucked away indoors after a heavy week of runnin bent. Truckfest is always busy for me, always someone to talk to which is always lovely. As for the light bar, well i should of had a stall of them, could of sold at least 10 of them. Just hope that nobody copies it.

it was pulling a container but i noticed the “east coast truckers” on the back of the cab

MR VAIN:
Ok mate will do. Next time you speak to our mutual rotund friend, just call him Eric and watch his face. He hates me telling everyone, may as well tell you too. :laughing:

I will do mate, i will tell my dad to call him it as well as they work together.
Im guessing Eric as in Eric Cartman, the fat git in Southpark■■?

No nothing as exciting as that, just a moment in Welford one morning that i’ve never let him forget. Its just an easy piece off bait.

Very nice truck Mr Vain Hope you got something at TF. I did see the truck but you was nowhere to be seen! Must have gone to the beer tent :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Keep up the good work

very tidy truck that is.