A Vain thank you

bugcos:
Good to see you and Mr Vain up and about today Rob on the M6 around junction 1 :smiley:

Good to spot you too mate. And yes shrek, we have become a bit family orientated, woe betide anyone that messes with us.

TRUCKNET UK, Uniting truckers thru out the land.

come on rob 16 more posts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know how you feelā€¦new compressor on my Skodaā€¦sorry, Scania this week!

dreva:
come on rob 16 more posts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

14 dear boy! :laughing: Should do that tonight easily

you have to much time on your hands according to our hato freinds :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Itā€™s been a funny old day, started out feeling like public enemy no.1 (long story :unamused: )
But as the day went on, minding my own business, i see friends and colleagues along the A14 and A12. Eastcoastrucker and Dids, plus many more. As the day draws to a close, i think back, i must of flashed my lights and waved to at least 30 fellow drivers today. So why did i start out feeling like public enemy no.1? Itā€™s easy to become disillusioned in this job, but with the power of trucknet, weā€™re never too far away from a good friend. Albeit tainted, the feelgood factor still exists in this industry. Youā€™ve just got to know where to find it. Thanks for reading my drivel. :laughing:

things might be looking up if i get the job i will be doing uk and italy just waiting for the phone call to say yes or no atm so i got everthing crossed :wink:

like we tryed to tell you yesterday some people have tunnel vison but keep your chin you and dont let then get to you you have more surport behind you than you think great to see you this am

WelshKnight:
Yet to see Mr Vain on my travelsā€¦

quote]
I think I may have seen Mr Vain on Saturday morning about 8 oclock on the A14 near the A11 slip road, pulling a Bartrums trailer.

Part Timer:

WelshKnight:
Yet to see Mr Vain on my travelsā€¦

quote]
I think I may have seen Mr Vain on Saturday morning about 8 oclock on the A14 near the A11 slip road, pulling a Bartrums trailer.

Yeah that was Mr.Vain (the truck) wasnā€™t me driving thou.

I must have missed something, what happened to Mr vain?

he died http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36013

YA BUGGER! Beat me to it trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36013

lol better luck next time

i got the job rob i start monday am well happie atm will be driving an iveco soon they say they are geting new trucks soon because the ivecos are 05 55 plates .praying for a scania but iā€™ll see what i get when i get it

lug84:
i got the job rob i start monday am well happie atm will be driving an iveco soon they say they are geting new trucks soon because the ivecos are 05 55 plates .praying for a scania but iā€™ll see what i get when i get it

Thats good news mate. Iā€™m pleased for you mate. Donā€™t worry about having a Scania, they are totally overated!!! And if you believe that youā€™ll believe anything!!!

scania are the best trucks on the road . but volvos are nice to so iā€™d be happie with a FH but tell the truth iā€™m just happie to have a job :sunglasses:

MR VAIN:

lug84:

Thats good news mate. Iā€™m pleased for you mate. Donā€™t worry about having a Scania, they are totally overated!!! And if you believe that youā€™ll believe anything!!!

thanks mate :sunglasses: