Test centre pass rates

Hi i was told somewhere there is a link to test/training centre pass rates, for CAT C, does anyone know where this is? I can only find info for car driving tests on the DSA website.

This may be a bit of a silly question, would i be correct in saying many people choose a training provider in an area with a good pass rate despite other providers in different areas maybe giving a better standard of training?

Im basing this theory on the car driving test where if you live in brentwood for example your driving instructor (whoever it may be) would take you to your test centre and you would be tested my an independent examiner at the brentwood test centre.

Brentwood where i did my car test has a low pass rate, but that may be a reflection on the roads/traffic in that area rather than the standard of local driving instructors?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this??

Hi, I believe the site you may be referring to is :

dsa.gov.uk/AtoZservices_Bann … &TypeID=17

You click on the test centre and it gives you LGV and PCV pass rates. I took my test a week and a half ago from Gosforth test centre, according to the stats they pass 47/100 people. I choose my training provider because they were recommended from this site and I was not dissapointed with the training received, they were excellent (Tyne & Wear LGV). As long as you choose a good trainer they should get you through the test :slight_smile:

Forget test centre pass rates as they do not show an exact picture

They do not show first time pass rates

They do not show what catagory of vehicle is tested and the pass rates for each - BE C1 C1E C CE ■■?