Individual Pass Rates for Each Training Provider

Is there anyway I can access this information. I am looking for the top LGV training provider in the UK, top as in pass rates. I would like to here your views if any■■?

Kaode

I’m not sure whether an official list is publicised. Some schools advertise their pass rates, but obviously only the ones which get a good pass rate will do this.

If you’re looking for a company with a good pass rate, you could use one on the DSA Voluntary LGV Instructor Register, as I believe that their pass rates are monitored to ensure that they are reasonable.

I think the test centres produce this information as I was shown a copy when I was training. Only sown as my trainers were at the top but I think each test centre records this (probably unoffically).

Pass rates in numbers are not everything. Mine had 85% first time pass but still didnt stop some people failing and some went with the 40% passers and did it first time.

Ok thanks guys

I think that statistic would be fairly flawed anyway, as it’d depend more on what test centre they use. Rural locations generally have higher pass rates than urban due to the fact there’s not big cities to deal with. My LGV instructor told me Stornoway had the highest pass rate in the UK, obviously I imagine the test involves driving down a couple of town streets and down a lot of country roads.

CAREFUL - they may produce first time pass rates or total pass rates and they may include PCV & B+E