LGV Test Pass Rates

I know that somewhere there is a site which gives the test pass rate for each test centre. I’ve Googled but I can’t find it. Can anyone help? I’m sure I first found it linked from here.

I realise this may be more suited to the newbie forum and might be moved but ask that it could be left here for a couple of hours to obtain maximum exposure- the person having the info might not have time to check that forum regularly.

Thanks for any help.

Im sure mate that its on the DSA website…if you go onto to the site and look up the test centre your interested in itll bring up the figures on there

dsa.gov.uk/AtoZDTCInfo.asp?l … &CAT=47&s=

Man, that is the one. I’ve been looking for it all day and it took 4 minutes on here! Cheers Dog :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Harry Monk:
I know that somewhere there is a site which gives the test pass rate for each test centre. I’ve Googled but I can’t find it. Can anyone help? I’m sure I first found it linked from here.

I realise this may be more suited to the newbie forum and might be moved but ask that it could be left here for a couple of hours to obtain maximum exposure- the person having the info might not have time to check that forum regularly.

Thanks for any help.

You have not finally decided to obtain a license and are looking for the easiest station to pass at have you Harry? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ben9:
You have not finally decided to obtain a license and are looking for the easiest station to pass at have you Harry? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah, luckily when I got my licence they were more or less given away with Jamboree Bags!

No problem harrymonk how comes you want to look at the results?

Be careful what you assertain from those pass rates :exclamation:
They may include ALL tests which include B+E C1 C1+E C C+E D D+E
They will not tell you first time pass rates
To be honest, IMO, they are a waste of time unless the fine detail is there.
It can also make a difference if they have permanent examiners or visiting ones.

The pass rate thing is a minefield.

To be honest, IMO, they are a waste of time unless the fine detail is there.
It can also make a difference if they have permanent examiners or visiting ones.

The pass rate thing is a minefield.

Just what I was going to post. You beat me to it Rog.

dogthehunter:
No problem harrymonk how comes you want to look at the results?

Someone’s sister on Usenet is taking her test and asked for the info, I’ve passed on the URL and referred him/her to the “New and Wannabe Drivers forum”.