Tescos Canteens

Yeah they suppose to be nation wide now, we use them in the store’s canteens as well, some still the cardinal card but are changing over, next time you’re out shopping in tesco and fancy a cheap cuppa or meal, just ask go to the canteen, in the very unlikely event you’re asked who you are, just say you’re delivering and show them your card :wink:

You need to be either an employee or an agency driver to be issued with one

ive got an asda one from when i was agency there, i got mine free but if you want one i think they cost a fiver.

dont know about tesco but i bet they are similar.

mike68:

Thetaff:
they got all new ones fitted with a machine which you top up with cash in the restaurant,well the one in avonmouth has not been in any others,as you could also pay cash until they recently stopped it :unamused:

thanks pal :wink:

The cards in question will work in the other depots as well, they are rolling out the system nationwide I believe, You will need them if you want tea or coffee, the food in Avonmouth is very good especially the breakfast, well worth a visit. :smiley:

The food in Harlow has become so bad I haven’t bothered with a card, however cheap it is!

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:
they got all new ones fitted with a machine which you top up with cash in the restaurant,well the one in avonmouth has not been in any others,as you could also pay cash until they recently stopped it :unamused:

shows how long since i was in the UK, they’ve got a depot in avonmouth you say??

how is it living the d

jessicas dad:
ive got an asda one from when i was agency there, i got mine free but if you want one i think they cost a fiver.

So you get them free if you don’t want it? :wink:

jessicas dad:

i think your right JD, it’s £2 to gain one

stag10:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

shows how long since i was in the UK, they’ve got a depot in avonmouth you say??

how is it living the d

better than living the nightmare that was the uk :laughing: :laughing: