Morrisons canteens

i was under the impression we were banned/not aloowed to use them[drivers],but comming out of a morrisons today there were drivers comming from canteen direction with food,can we now use them/or was my info wrong and we were never banned in the first place :question:

ermmm technicly no your not but your just agency subbing for them aren’t you drive :wink: :sunglasses:

I used to service the photobooths at morrisons. Back then we were allowed to use the staff canteen. Good value too.

I know they allow you to use the staff canteens in the shops, not bad at all and very cheap!

Some allow you to use the canteens ie Yate and Stocton, Cullumpton…very good those are aswell, but i think you will find at Yate that you pay a penny or two more than the Morrisons staff.

I’ve used them at Yate, Willand and Droitwich before and they’re all good and cheap as with most RDC canteen with the exception of Tescos of course which is all done off a card.

ady1:
i was under the impression we were banned/not aloowed to use them[drivers],but comming out of a morrisons today there were drivers comming from canteen direction with food,can we now use them/or was my info wrong and we were never banned in the first place :question:

Why not ask Morrisons, nice & polite like, as its their canteen facilities you seek info about!

I know at Bradford ( farmer boy ) states on security window they have no canteen facilities for drivers but dont know if they do or not never in long enough :laughing:

i used to do my hiviz up over my companys badge and nobody challenged me, or ask gatehhouse for a yellow sticker that lets you use the canteen.

Do employees still use the fob system? I once worked at Gadbrook and had a blue fob which one could add credit to.

Well I was in Wakefield a few weeks ago and had a very nice lunc for a couple of quid in their canteen while I waited for my paperwork.

you are allowed to use the one at wakefield but you are supposed to take it back to your truck

commonrail:
you are allowed to use the one at wakefield but you are supposed to take it back to your truck

How the hell are you going to get the canteen back to your truck, do they give you a big fork-lift or a crane?

Coffeeholic:

commonrail:

How the hell are you going to get the canteen back to your truck, do they give you a big fork-lift or a crane?

Maybe it’s a take away :laughing:

no,it`s a really small canteen :laughing:

we can use the Morrisons canteen at Bellshill RDC, and i remember using the one at Stockton a few years back. ( is that rdc still open ■■?)

Yes it is,top performing rdc in the Morrison system, KPI’s and all that!!!

At J41, just ask security for an agency sticker and you’re sorted. The times I’ve been in the canteen there without a sticker no-one’s ever questioned it anyway. Can’t go wrong with a breakfast for £2. :grimacing:

Canteen at Stockton used to be good on sunday nights, the old dear serving used to love flattery always got you extra yorkshire pudding or 3

Where is the canteen at bellshill? Is it 24/7?