tesco routine

skids:
You do not need a card to use the Snodland canteen, opens at 8am.

Good job really seeing as you cannt sit in your cab anymore :imp: :imp:

nearly there:
Hi sorry if a silly question but how does tesco rdcs work. Ive never been to one before and have one tomorrow. Do they take keys, long wait etc. Any info would help guys

yep your spot on… silly question!!

skids:
Dont worry if you run out of time as from what I have heard they all seem to have resident plod and vosa who will make you park up (on a bay), chalk your tyres in place and make sure you are undisturbed by tesco staff. Some will even ensure you are provided with a hot meal by tesco. :wink:

whats that I smell… is it cow??..no, is it horse er no…then what is it??

Top tip for livingston the shunters report you if you go back to your cab wee ■■■■■■■■ that they are. I wish they would give the stobart drivers there own room about 12 of them there all the time what the ■■■■ do they even do just wait there all day :confused:

porkyboy:

skids:
Dont worry if you run out of time as from what I have heard they all seem to have resident plod and vosa who will make you park up (on a bay), chalk your tyres in place and make sure you are undisturbed by tesco staff. Some will even ensure you are provided with a hot meal by tesco. :wink:

whats that I smell… is it cow??..no, is it horse er no…then what is it??

Its bull porky boy! Plenty of it about! :bulb:

Aahh porky your back you gimp. How have you been after screwing your drivers

nearly there:
Ive got tesco livingston tomorrow. Only did aldi or lidl self tip, cant :smiley: remember which. Thanks guys for the info

just pray you dont get bay 1 LOL youll be in for a very long walk to goods in.

When I drove for Fed Ex on the Matchbox contract I would spend hours sitting on Tesco kiln Farm dock with as few as 4 pallets. One day a director was visiting our depot and requested a ride along with a driver and they sent him to Kiln farm with me “I hope you have a good book ?” I asked him.
He found it hard to believe what I told him untill we sat there for 6 hours and they eventually sent a car for him. That day I had left the depot in Rugby to deliver there and had a night out in Towcester (which by coincidence was home) so I did Rugby to MK and up to there for a days work and got my 25 quid night out pay for being home. This was in 1992 by the way. I always said that if ever my great job fell through I would try Tesco. When we all were made redundant in 1994 I joined the Kiln farm team, thanks to my Tesco mate Chris Carrol :slight_smile:

nearly there:
Aahh porky your back you gimp. How have you been after screwing your drivers

LOL, you don’t learn do you, for the benefit of your little game I may if I can be bothered play along, however for now I’m off to polish my new car!!

Merry Christmas

Aahh your workers go without and your off to polish your bellend. ■■■

go without??.. no very generous I am :laughing:

Iam bored with you my little troll. Think of somthing witty to say or go stick a fork in a plug hole

merc0447:
Top tip for livingston the shunters report you if you go back to your cab wee [zb] that they are. I wish they would give the stobart drivers there own room about 12 of them there all the time what the [zb] do they even do just wait there all day :confused:

Yep :smiley: :smiley:

Seeing as they are in there with deckers which usually take them a minimum 2 hrs to tip. Glad I’m a day driver and don’t have to go there. Goole can be as bad if we have to take empties back, had 6 hrs in Goole last week

bowser:
i absolutely hate tescos with a passion , i cannot stand the goody goody [zb] they show on the tele adverts . what a total load of tripe … :imp:

what the public , IE CUSTOMERS dont see is the crap way they treat drivers , the very same drivers they depend on to stock the shelves … BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

stop talking about tescos will ya it sets me off on one and gives me wind … :imp: :imp:

+1