Tachograph question [Merged]

Is there a way to display my total driving hours for either the current day or the previous day ? I know I can print it out but was hoping I could just display it on screen ?

It’s a Siemens tacho. I have looked at displaying driver on screen etc but it just shows a load of mumbo jumbo.

Not really, the only way to do that is to scroll through the menu to “Display Driver 1” then select the date you want the display for and press OK, you will then have to scroll through the days activities until you reach the summary where the daily driving is displayed just like it is on a printout.

For the current day the easiest option is to keep a note of the driving time you’ve done before each time you have a 45 minute break and reset the driving time.

I’ve always thought it a bit daft that you can’t see the days driving time, but I didn’t write the required specifications for the digital tachograph the EU commission did.

On some vehicles you can see the daily driving time on the dash display through the on-board computer, about the only vehicle I’ve driven that gave an accurate reading was an Iveco though.

Adam27:
Is there a way to display my total driving hours for either the current day or the previous day ? I know I can print it out but was hoping I could just display it on screen ?

It’s a Siemens tacho. I have looked at displaying driver on screen etc but it just shows a load of mumbo jumbo.

That mumbo jumbo is probably the days activities, anyway I’ve replied in your other thread.

TruckerTimer app might be of interest to you

tachograph:

Adam27:

That mumbo jumbo is probably the days activities, anyway I’ve replied in your other thread.

I’ve merged the two topics to keep all the replies in one place. :wink: :smiley:

On the picture there is a time of 45:15, that is your weekly driving time or last weeks and current weeks, I cant remember.
At the start of the day take a note of the time, then you can just take it away to give you your days driving time.

Ah ok guys, thanks for your help. Good idea Eat My BB :slight_smile:

TJ82:
TruckerTimer app might be of interest to you

I do have this app but I’m too lazy to use it. :slight_smile: