Tacho machine question

Is there a way of getting a display up to show how much WORKING time you have left before I need a break?? I sometimes do loading for few hours then a 15 break before driving. It wont show on tacho though as a break will it as I havent started driving up to that point when I put a manual entry in??

Just do a printout.

Also you’re right it won’t count as a driving break until you’ve done at least a minute of driving.

bald bloke:
Just do a printout.

Also you’re right it won’t count as a driving break until you’ve done at least a minute of driving.

Thought as much mate cheers. I ■■■■■■ up other week because it didnt show as 15 on tacho after i had a break BEFORE driving( manual entry) I panicked and had another 15! :laughing: If I done a printout it probably would have had 30 minutes of break on there, reason done it as I was coming up near the 6 hour mark and because it didnt show on tacho I thought id make sure ! Haha

ValleysTrucker:

bald bloke:
Just do a printout.

Thought as much mate cheers. I [zb] up other week because it didnt show as 15 on tacho after i had a break BEFORE driving( manual entry) I panicked and had another 15! :laughing: If I done a printout it probably would have had 30 minutes of break on there, reason done it as I was coming up near the 6 hour mark and because it didnt show on tacho I thought id make sure ! Haha

Put your card in spin her around the yard so it shows a minute of driving done then put it on break for 15 and that’ll count.