Tacho card

Probs been asked before, anybody know how long it can take for tacho card can take to come back, with my license also?

Thanks chris

Hi m8,

When I sent away for my digi card it only took about 3-4 working days.

Perfect. Start my lessons March 3rd

Thanks chris

Good luck :smiley:

I start my class 1 training the day before you on the 2nd too.

I noticed you asked about licence time to come back. I take it you mean after the test, mine took just over 3 weeks but I think that might be down to me not letting the examiner send it as I needed it the next day for my mod 4.

Yep same here mate took around 4 days for mine to turn up

yer same as des-c had to keep mine for my mod 4 but I sent it recorded and it came in 1 week :smiley: Mod 4 pretty easy Go on youtube lots of tips on there :wink:

No iv sent my license with it as proof of ID and I have to change address on it too, shouldn’t take much longer as it didn’t when applied for provisional, I’m hoping anyway!

You can get tacho card now - you do not need LGV to get it

A B towing set up can be under EU regs needing a digicard such as 3500 transit towing a 750 kg MAM trailer

Rog, iv already applied for my tacho, with a change of address at the same time on the process

My taco took 4 working days, my licence ( class 2) took 3 1/2 weeks to come. I sent it-not the tester. I finished my 35 hr cpc 10 days ago, still hasn’t arrived :imp:
CPC card arrived today 11/02/2015

“My taco took 4 working days”…

Get yourself down to your local Mexican restaurant,you can get one in 10 minutes.

eagerbeaver:
“My taco took 4 working days”…

Get yourself down to your local Mexican restaurant,you can get one in 10 minutes.

PMSL :smiley:

Haha pmsl! :laughing: unfortunately I don’t like Mexican lol

Now don’t get mixed up I’m not asking about license after passing test. I start mod 4 on the 3rd of March, my mod 4 test on the 4th March, then start practical on 5th March, test on 11th so just praying to god my license and tacho come back in time with my license address changed to my current address

I would think you should have it back for then, that’s still 3 full weeks. When did you send it off ?

Yesterday recorded post

is it the provisional licence your waiting on?

No. Tacho card. As I already have said, I already have my provisional

mine took about 4 days too.
dqc was about a week as well

5 days for mine give them a ring chase it up DVLA are not that bad on the phone worth a phone call

Routy22:

We didn’t use the tacho when I had my lessons (I already had my card from coaching) apparently training vehicles are exempt .

Adam27:

Routy22:

We didn’t use the tacho when I had my lessons (I already had my card from coaching) apparently training vehicles are exempt .

You are right.

OP no need for the digicard in training vehicles so just put it in a safe place until it’s needed :slight_smile: