Tacho Card processing / waiting times

Hi all,

Recently applied for my Drivers Tacho Card (27th March), it’s my first Tacho card… Does anyone have any ideas on how long it will roughly take to receive my card back?

Regards

Jason

Anywhere between 1-3 weeks I believe is the norm. Got mine in about 5 days

Cheers for the reply, was yours a first application? Hoping I get mine by April 13th as that’s supposed to bey job start date :-/

Yep, still on my first one.

Hopefully it will come through on time then :slight_smile:
Cheers for the replies

I was gobsmacked by how fast both my cards came through. Finished my 35 hour CPC course Friday at 4pm got my card Thursday. Posted my application form for my Tacho card on Monday and received it Friday. I am still wondering if I am living in a parallel universe where government depts are efficient :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t mind the CPC card too much as I have my certificate, you must of been lucky. IT took them the best part of 2-3 with my provisional license… I Hope that’s nothing to go by!

Filling me with more confidence that I’ll get my license in time…

Government efficient… Lol

I did my last 7 hours of CPC on a Saturday. Card arrived before 9am on the Tuesday morning.

Mine took about 8 days to come

Applied for renewal on Mon over phone received today Wed how’s that for efficient :smiley: :open_mouth:

I sent off my application on Thursday, they received it on Friday and apparently they sent the card back to me on Monday which I received yesterday… Think I may send it back and tell them they are being too efficient! :slight_smile: