Swindon agencies

Hello, shortly moving to Swindon where i will be looking for hgv 1 or 2 work.
Has anyone got an agency to recommend?Thanks.

If you dont mind night work, would like a full time job, phone Business Post at Swindon, they are after a class 2 for a run to Birmingham tip & re-load for Newbury tip & re-load back to Swindon, easy work (tip & re-load at brum is done for you) phone David Sudbury on 07818-044511 if you are interested. good luck.

Your best bet is Beavers, they are about the biggest in swindon.
beaversrecruitment.co.uk

You have, from about september up til xmas the opertunity to earn big money there, best place i would say is woolworths, its not uncommon to be taking home an easy £500 a week in that place, all class 1.

Then there is, Homebase, B+Q’s, Iceland, honda (TDG), howard tennens, SW transport, theres plenty to choose from, and beavers have drivers in most if not all, the other one that does woolworths is ADR.
You could always work for wincanton direct in there, moneys still the same, but you dont get stiched up, well not all the time :wink:
Ive just finished with them a few weeks ago, i fancied tramping work again as i just got married and decided now was some time to get some peace :slight_smile:

Gurner:
Ive just finished with them a few weeks ago, i fancied tramping work again as i just got married and decided now was some time to get some peace :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: NO WAY :open_mouth: :question: :question: :question: YOU’VE ONLY BEEN MARRIED TWO WEEKS :confused: :confused: :frowning: :open_mouth: :unamused:

LOL i started the tuesday after i got married mate, im on containers for a local bloke running out of southampton, im up and down the 34 most days so you may see me about.

Heres my beast, best bit is, ive already got a new one on order :slight_smile:

Mainline are the main suppliers for iceland, there number is 01793 613133 ask for lynne or emma.

Gary at beavers is a top notch bloke too, definately worth a call and have a chat with him.

Good luck and hope to see you about!

Tiggz

Thanks for all your replies.Hoping to move down first week of June.
Might give Mainline a ring as i worked for Iceland at Deeside and quite enjoyed it.Thanks again.