Sunday lunch ;-)

so come on then…who`s back on the road today and who is lucky enough to have some time off and actually be able to go to da boozer with the lads and then come home to a full roastie with all the trimmings?

i am doing the latter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I’m back on the road today, but I prefer working on a Sunday and try to ensure I work most Sundays. I usually get back on a Thursday morning so my weekend is Friday/Saturday and I also prefer that.

I don’t feel I’m mssing out on doing the things you suggest today as I neither drink or eat roast dinners. :wink: :smiley:

can i just add at this point that im not "rubbing it in" cos im normally working on sunday afternoon through to friday morning :wink: :laughing:

I’m doing neither. I’m going to wash the car, finish the loft insulation I started weeks ago, help my girlie clean the house, and get on with the wall paper stripping on the stairs we started weeks ago…
No rest for the wicked :smiling_imp: :smiley:

Daz i have the fortune of doing it EVERY Sunday , Ive just changed the wheel on the car cos i had a flat :frowning: and then im off to the pub , but i take my wife and kids with me and buy it its a hell of a lot cheaper.

Off to the outlaws house up the the road with my little nest of Vipers for dinner at 2.00.
:confused:

I packed boozing in on Sundays years ago, and we have dinner about tea time, if er’indoors can be arsed! I hate Sundays, Id sooner work them if I could, and have a day off in the week.

Mal.

Just off out now to meet a few of my mates

Mr Stella
Mr Carlsberg
and Mr Carling (not to keen on him tho he’s a bit weak)

and then finally sunday dinner with Mr Donald Kebab :stuck_out_tongue:

laters simon :sunglasses:

Been off to see my Mum and Dad today. Changed the fluids on the motorcycle and been and got me some buffalo steaks to try :slight_smile:. Sunday dinner will be slices of shoulder of lamb cooked very slowley (six hours) with haricot beans, lemon, garlic mint and rosemary rather than a full sunday lunch (easy to do just chuck it all in the slow cooker) and a couple of glasses of wine.

I did neither because the Autograss racing season started today,and I was at Blyton airfield near Gainsborough racing my trusty Mini.

Ken.

I went to the BSB superbike show at Donington Park then to the pub with my two mates, John Smith and Joshua Tetley, proper blokes!

I would rather work sunday and get home friday

i done something that i have not done in a very long time yes worked on a weekend, went to trafford park. but i came back to a nice sunday dinner.her in doors is a real star.no need to go to pub as i don’t drink. :wink:

I never work Sundays, but as the signature says I’d rather be doing it, I was! and bloody windy it was too. But only bit the dust once (That will teach me to spend too long in the air before refuelling!! :laughing: (I fly models before anybody gets worried.