sunday diary

drive 1 hr
tip 45 mins
drive 30 mins
load 1 hr
drive 1 hr
go home,what a ■■■■■■■ waste of half a tin of de-icer :unamused: :imp: :imp:

FFS. I’d have loved to get up this morning and waste A WHOLE tin of the stuff just to get work today. What is wrong with you people :slight_smile:

today i got up, made breakfast for me and the missus (bacon, eggs, beans and home made hash browns). Ate it and then turned the pc on.

charliebear:
today i got up, made breakfast for me and the missus (bacon, eggs, beans and home made hash browns). Ate it and then turned the pc on.

Same, minus the cooking! :smiley:

wake up, kick wife, cuddle dog, make tea, make breakfast, cuddle dog again, kick wife again, go to pub, free wifi.

I love Sundays

ady1:
drive 1 hr
tip 45 mins
drive 30 mins
load 1 hr
drive 1 hr
go home,what a [zb] waste of half a tin of de-icer :unamused: :imp: :imp:

Those were jobs that had to be done this Sunday ! someone had to do it, this Sunday it was you !
Are you not going to get paid for it?

ady1:
drive 1 hr
tip 45 mins
drive 30 mins
load 1 hr
drive 1 hr

ady1,
Have you thought about how offensive your post might be to those who are struggling to make ends meet and don’t have a job? :imp:

If half a tin of de-icer is such an issue, can we take it that you’ve handed in your notice at being given such worthless shift? :wink:

My sunday consists of a day in bed, a cup of tea and recovering from last nights antics. :laughing: :blush: :open_mouth:

Happy Sunday everyone :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

dieseldave:

ady1:
drive 1 hr
tip 45 mins
drive 30 mins
load 1 hr
drive 1 hr

ady1,
Have you thought about how offensive your post might be to those who are struggling to make ends meet and don’t have a job? :imp:

If half a tin of de-icer is such an issue, can we take it that you’ve handed in your notice at being given such worthless shift? :wink:

:laughing: - Hi Dave just say it as it is mate - excellent stuff :smiley:

Just use a scraper on the windows, that way you won’t waste money on the de-icer and Sunday’s will be better. If you don’t fancy all that scraping, a brick or hammer will also improve visibility.

I hope this helps.

Just a few days ago you were saying it was wrong having to sit about rather than being allowed to go home when there was nothing for you to do. Now you get a job and knock and it’s wrong as well.

LR18-8:

charliebear:

Same, minus the cooking! :smiley:

Well I got as far as grating a couple of potatoes, and then she got up and cooked it :grimacing:

Coffeeholic:
Just use a scraper on the windows, that way you won’t waste money on the de-icer and Sunday’s will be better. If you don’t fancy all that scraping, a brick or hammer will also improve visibility.

I hope this helps.

Just a few days ago you were saying it was wrong having to sit about rather than being allowed to go home when there was nothing for you to do. Now you get a job and knock and it’s wrong as well.

Some people just aren’t happy Neil.

Coffeeholic:

I hope this helps.

There’s no pleasing some folk!

woke up
took 2 paras
ate breakfast
dribbled over ch`s sandwich
went to the pub
abused truckulent
ate dinner
going back to pub

I have in the past been called on a sunday to deliver my load to Ben & Jerry’s early.
Start truck, drive 2 hours, 1 hour to offload, 2 hours drive back = 5 hours total and $300.00 so well worth it :slight_smile:

commonrail:
woke up
took 2 paras
ate breakfast
dribbled over ch`s sandwich
went to the pub
abused truckulent
ate dinner
going back to pub

You sure they were Paras and not SAS? I only ask because in most trucking stories it’s usually SAS. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Trev_H:

ady1:
drive 1 hr
tip 45 mins
drive 30 mins
load 1 hr
drive 1 hr

Those were jobs that had to be done this Sunday ! someone had to do it, this Sunday it was you !
Are you not going to get paid for it?

of course not, he works for stobarts and should be happy that stobarts let him work for them…money doesnt come into it.

I was ■■■ pesting the young ladies of Northampton till 4am , so have just got up and had a sunday roast for breakfast .

That must be more of a waste of a sunday than yours Ady :wink:

shade:
I was ■■■ pesting the young ladies of Northampton till 4am , so have just got up and had a sunday roast for breakfast .

That must be more of a waste of a sunday than yours Ady :wink:

Any time involving ■■■ and/or roast dinners is never a waste.

I hope this helps.

ady1:
drive 1 hr
tip 45 mins
drive 30 mins
load 1 hr
drive 1 hr

This is how my day would have went

checks for 30minutes
drive for 1.10minutes
tip for 1 hour
drive for 40 minutes
load for 1.10 minutes
break for 1 hour
drive 1.10 minutes
wash unit for 30 minutes
home

I still would have been down on hours but id drag that ■■■■■■■■■■■■ right out :wink: I actually know a driver who could get 10 hours out a day like this, right or wrong he is still going home wae a full pay packet :laughing: