Not the usual topic

I’m happy ,
I have no problems with my job or my wages or anything really.
Sorry to take your time up , I’m sure there will be another moaning /■■■■■■■■ post along soon .

I feel your pain. I too had no delays today, nobody cut me up, I got tipped without incident everywhere and ran to time all day.
It’s going to be a long weekend without anything to moan about.

I’ve had a decent day too. 2 tips before 3 and now on my way home to roast beef and Yorkshires.

Few pints later with Mrs TT (who doesn’t drink pints) and a decent weekend.

Not a single thing to worry or moan about

this’ll burn …

Rest day so spent all day on the sofa :slight_smile:
guess what

tomorrows gonna be much the same :grimacing:

nick2008:
this’ll burn …

Rest day so spent all day on the sofa :slight_smile:
guess what

tomorrows gonna be much the same :grimacing:

Bit of a waste of a precious day off IMO.

Nice day for me too, pint in hand as I post this, thought this transport malarkey was for sad cases? Obviously I was wrong, we’re all winners

Just finished a 50 hour week, time to rest and relax now as Mrs Sonflower and I are having a weekend away. :laughing:
Happy Christmas everyone
Paul

I have to agree lads good been a good day done four drops in the Lancashire area. Dropped my empty for load over night up early tomorrow,head up the road

Looking forward to to a wee bevy Saturday Night

Been not a bad week overall met a few muppets the usual ■■■■, but wee won’t let it get us down woman drivers with ponytail they are the buggers to keep an eye on its their road

Have nice weekend ya all.

Good day for me too. Muckshift finished in central Oxford by lunchtime, saw some fanny, all cyclists acted sensibly and helped a subbie finish a job earmarked for Monday.
Weekend’s here, one more week before I leave for a new job in New Year, and it’s raining which I hope will help shift some stuck muck.
:smiley:

Tipper Tom:
I’ve had a decent day too. 2 tips before 3 and now on my way home to roast beef and Yorkshires.

Few pints later with Mrs TT (who doesn’t drink pints) and a decent weekend.

Not a single thing to worry or moan about

Roast beef on a Friday, what do you have on Sunday?

Pork

(through gritted teeth I speak) well that’s just dandy, I’m so pleased for all of you, I have a terrible cold, I have just got into bed (7.08pm) same time last night, tomorrow I need to clean the back of the [zb] tank out to have another look at this seal and the hydraulics, so yep I’m soooooooooo pleased that you’ve all had nice days :frowning:

I’m only messing I’m pleased for you all really. :smiley:

I wonder if the posts on this thread will change slightly by Monday night? :grimacing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I wonder if the posts on this thread will change slightly by Monday night? :grimacing:

Nope, just be a bit more slurred and less coherent

I’ve just found some unopened Ouzo in the cupboard…

best thing for ouzo , unopened , i only tried it once and thought now i know what a dog tastes when it licks it’s own arse .

What a complete waste of thread and postings :unamused: :unamused: I don’t believe I read them AND posted :open_mouth:

dri-diddly-iver:
What a complete waste of thread and postings :unamused: :unamused: I don’t believe I read them AND posted :open_mouth:

I do believe there’s someone more miserable than me!
:laughing:

Muckaway:
I do believe there’s someone more miserable than me!
:laughing:

:wink:

Im all good just bumble along all week listening to the radio. Working tomorrow morning but off to the union chappel islington for a christmas concert afterwards then on to a christmas party for beer and merryment with family and friends