Not the usual topic

It must be catching…I too have had a cracking day,today was our quaterly national drivers rep’s meeting which is held at a different plant each time,this time it was held at my depot so I didn’t have to be in until 10am and it was all done by 2.45pm and I was back in the house by 3…best of all we get paid average earnings for the day :smiley: :smiley:

I had a brilliant day, delivered first FLT then onto a site to move another FLT to another site that I was told would be a pain to find, the customer told me to follow there wagon to site…result… then back to Scania to drop the wagon off for MOT :smiley:
One fly is after dropping the wagon of I forgot to remove my tacho disc :blush: so three hours driving 7 other work, nothing a jot of a pen on the rear end of the disc wont sort :blush: :laughing:
I actually finished on my contractual time for the first time since I was press ganged (I didn’t resist too hard) into being a wagon driver :laughing: :laughing:

I’m ashamed of you lot, REAL drivers can find something to moan about even on a good day :imp: :wink: :wink:

Charles

remy:
I’m ashamed of you lot, REAL drivers can find something to moan about even on a good day :imp: :wink: :wink:

Charles

Well if your being pedantic :laughing: my morning constitutional took a bit longer than it should…does that count? :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

remy:

Charles

Well if your being pedantic :laughing: my morning constitutional took a bit longer than it should…does that count? :laughing: :laughing:

I guess it will have to do, thanks for trying :laughing:

remy:

Drift:

remy:

Charles

I guess it will have to do, thanks for trying :laughing:

If you dont try with a smile…you will only cry with a…ermm… nope cant think of anything …panic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

had an excellent day myself too…3 drops Hillsboro,Sheffield,Rotherham,collection in Rotherham,no-one fannying about,and straight back to the yard…wash the unit and home. started 05.15,finished 13.30 :smiley:

remy:

Charles

There are no good days…all these kids are on drugs that’s why they’re happy!

my morning constitutional took a bit longer than it should…does that count? :laughing: :laughing:

So i guess you could not give a ■■■■ then :smiley:

Good day for me also, even had time to live load Mrs Schofields Gregory trailer

Totally fed up with being here feeling happy - had quite an early finish so early to bed and a weekend to look forward to. It’s not the same when it all goes well - job seems quite secure and I feel quite healthy - pathetic really. Can’t even complain about my bank account - not loaded by any means but not really any serious debts an not even one moaning letter from a creditor.

Nope - I’ve tried - my musician friends know me as a grumpy old git, but I just can’t get a decent moan on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So glad I can join the Disney Thread as today has been nothing but smiles and happiness.
A cheeky 12 hour shift with no problems at all, in fact every other driver went out of their way to help me out and make way for me. At one point I thought something must be hanging off the amount of space I was given.

Passed a VOSA checkpoint hoping for a tug but nope they didn’t even stop me which is the only annoying part as I had me internal straps on and wanted to show them off. Ironically shortly after this I stopped for a tug myself, but thats probably inappropriate.

Even put my sunglasses on southbund on the M6 coz the day was so bright and joyfull.

Maybe its a Christmas thing.

I had a decent morning that rapidly descended from farce to downright annoying with various idiot customers and inconsiderate drivers running into each other blocking my progress :imp:

I started at 5 am with no 15’s left, eventually pulled into the yard at 17.45 on a fortnightly driving total of 89 hrs 56 mins! Some might call that good planning, I call it pushing my luck!

the maoster:
I had a decent morning that rapidly descended from farce to downright annoying with various idiot customers and inconsiderate drivers running into each other blocking my progress :imp:

I started at 5 am with no 15’s left, eventually pulled into the yard at 17.45 on a fortnightly driving total of 89 hrs 56 mins! Some might call that good planning, I call it pushing my luck!

C’mon - you can do better than that. That’s a pretty lame moan :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:
C’mon - you can do better than that. That’s a pretty lame moan :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: yeah you’re right. I’m off out tonite to attempt the bodyweight in lager challenge! That’ll give me chance to work out a proper whinge! :wink:

Just decorated the Christmas tree and the look on Mini Muckaways’ face meant it was worthy of mention on here.
Family dinner in a local hostelry soon aswell.

Yup it’s a change to see upbeat post,s rather than the usual ■■■■. Hey and I can do the ■■■■ as well

At my age now 57 just try to make the best of a bad day if it’s bad if some ignorant fanny wants to cut me up get on with it and get to ■■■■ oot ma face

If some fanny wants to give me the finger cool I’ve made their ■■■■ ing DaY

Is it wrong to have a good day in your own mind and try to spread the good word

I have reasonable job reasonable pay so wtf
Hey and I’ve had to do some ■■■■ over ther years

To all my readers have a nice day lads GITRFUp Ye

I’ve taken to blowing them a kiss when they give the finger etc! Love the looks on their faces :laughing:

rigsby:
best thing for ouzo , unopened , i only tried it once and thought now i know what a dog tastes when it licks it’s own arse .

what,aniseed?