Who,s grabbing

Whos in this easter weekend :question: im in today for x2 and a day in lieu ,then off until tuesday :sunglasses:

Yep, Fri X 3, Sat & Sun X 2, but Mon no extra, not a holiday here.

Yep…Today and Monday…

Leaving at 0100 Tuesday morning for Germany. Does that count?

Today, nice easy job with JCB and 6wheeler. About 2 minute walk to a local hostelry which opens early for breakfast too. :smiley:

Friday,Saturday and Monday :wink:

Nope.

Cee U Next Tuesday :laughing:

F-reds:
Nope.

Cee U Next Tuesday :laughing:

Ditto [emoji12]

still on the club so yeah but no … off and paid so yep :grimacing:

I am and working hard not browsing the net obviously :laughing:

I.ve just ran in after spending the night parked at Haggerston castle, i did laugh watching the queer fellas doing there driving up and down the layby every time a car pulled in, one fella in particular must have had a real problem with his waterworks as he must have visited the mens toilet at least 10 times over the course of an hour :open_mouth:

Ran out of driving hours an hour from the yard yesterday so had a night out, started at 3am and drove into work before anyone else turns up, parked up and left. I was down for a day off today and work Monday so I’m still turning up then.

Wish I was working, winging kids wanting more and more and Mrs with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp wish I was either working or I never sold my 4x4, I would be out there getting muddy or fixing it, either way I am a grump today :laughing:

I have been off since Wednesday lunchtime go back Sunday night does that mean a greedy driver may aswell get paid extra it’s a wee bonus

I’m in Friday and Monday but treble time so quite happy just got the caravan brigade to contend with.

Sod it, beer time, as they all got sick of my grumpy face and went out, result :sunglasses:

To think an hour or so ago I wanted to be in work :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
Sod it, beer time, as they all got sick of my grumpy face and went out, result :sunglasses:

Watch The Edge, BBC 1 now, it’s knicker wetting exciting, Ruth just rolled a pound, right on the edge.

martinviking:

Drift:

Watch The Edge, BBC 1 now, it’s knicker wetting exciting, Ruth just rolled a pound, right on the edge.

Cant believe I just fired up the telly and saw it, I called you a swear word :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

martinviking:

Drift:

Cant believe I just fired up the telly and saw it, I called you a swear word :laughing: :laughing:

Come on Jenny !

Drift:

martinviking:

Drift:

Come on Jenny !