Who,s grabbing

martinviking:

Drift:

martinviking:

Drift:
Sod it, beer time, as they all got sick of my grumpy face and went out, result :sunglasses:

To think an hour or so ago I wanted to be in work :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Watch The Edge, BBC 1 now, it’s knicker wetting exciting, Ruth just rolled a pound, right on the edge.

Cant believe I just fired up the telly and saw it, I called you a swear word :laughing: :laughing:

Come on Jenny !

I wouldnt say she was that fit :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

martinviking:

Drift:

martinviking:

Drift:
Sod it, beer time, as they all got sick of my grumpy face and went out, result :sunglasses:

To think an hour or so ago I wanted to be in work :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Watch The Edge, BBC 1 now, it’s knicker wetting exciting, Ruth just rolled a pound, right on the edge.

Cant believe I just fired up the telly and saw it, I called you a swear word :laughing: :laughing:

Come on Jenny !

I wouldnt say she was that fit :laughing: :laughing:

[emoji1]

In today 9.5 hours at time and a half in tomorrow time and a half Monday as well 13 hours tomorrow and Sunday off.

Hung it out today did 16 miles 2 drops and a lot of hiding lol :grimacing:

Not got much work on this weekend. Did 1 hour this morning and doing 1 hour Sunday morning, both just normal rates. Should have been doing 2 hours Monday evening, an hour each at two places but both are closed but get paid anyway holiday pay as a result so can’t complain.

In today. Pay works out at about x2.5 with day in lieu. Got legged up at second drop, 4 hours to tip 15 Plts. Not what you need when on salary! Still back and done in 9hrs 45.

Off now until week on Monday

I’ve been in today 7am-12 but the deal is i don’t go back till Wednesday.

i’ve been in today…normal shift.got next week off though! :smiley:

trying not to think what state my unit will be in when i get back :frowning:

Monday eve trunk

Yep, I am out there too…

x2 Today, x1.5 tomorrow, x2 Sunday and monday then 4 days off.

7.5 days pay for 4 days work… you would be mad not to.

IF you want petty arguments about grammer find another forum.

I’ve removed several posts from this thread.

Four nights carp fishing in the leafy suburb of Cheshire. :sunglasses: thank you :grimacing:

12 hours today; some of the bulkers are out tomorrow.

All drivers in the animal feeds industry should be called “Jesus”…cos it’s a given that we get crucified on Good Friday! :smiley:

Great result today. Paid Bank Holiday money plus paid for the hours I worked (nudge nudge no wage slip for today :wink: ) and boss bought me lunch and a pint in a canalside pub.
Quite amusing with an elderly Isuzu puddle jumper and a JCB parked amongst BMWs and Audis, yet nobody complained except a “River-Jippo” who came in only to report “someone leaving a digger in the car park.” Said River Gypsys’ face was a picture when my boss offered him a pint if he could fit a wheel clamp on it. (JCB, not the pint :laughing: )

Denis F:

That was never really the issue Denis, but glad you wiped the slate nevertheless. Some folk are just so facetious you have to have a go. I will ignore the hairy ape from here on in. :grimacing:

■■■■■■■:

Denis F:

That was never really the issue Denis, but glad you wiped the slate nevertheless. Some folk are just so facetious you have to have a go. I will ignore the hairy ape from here on in. :grimacing:

Well it was the issue as you was the one who decided to pick on someone’s spelling!
A couple of tips for you…,

1. Keep threads on topic
  2. No personal attacks

Er excuse me Mr Chester Sir. But surely your post isn’t on topic.

I was booked through my agency to drive for a very large store friday and monday at x2 rate but it seems they cancelled when all of a sudden the have a surplus of their own drivers,how very strange ! The lazy barstewards should not be allowed to take the cream when us guys (agency drivers) carry them on normal days.

mickeyflyn:
I was booked through my agency to drive for a very large store friday and monday at x2 rate but it seems they cancelled when all of a sudden the have a surplus of their own drivers,how very strange ! The lazy barstewards should not be allowed to take the cream when us guys (agency drivers) carry them on normal days.

This is my favourite post of the year so far :laughing:

nick2008:
still on the club so yeah but no … off and paid so yep :grimacing:

Job club?