Anybody away this easter working......?

all parked up in gotene sweden until tues the sun is out the beers r flowing…( erdinger weisbier and a few cans of calberg gold )…and some of the ladies in the restaurant r eye candy…enjoy wawaw :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thought you were going to say you were doing something utterly miserable like a Tesco delivery. I don’t think I’d mind that kind of Easter away.

I’m working very hard on discovering what is the best dish on my local pub menu. Why the ■■■■ don’t I have a pint of Kronenbourg with lunch everyday?? God it was lovely in the sun yesterday. Today I’ve got sit inside and have my pint, but it still beats being at work. I just squeezed 5 days work into 4, with the prospect of having to do the same next week,so I’m enjoying my extra long weekend off :laughing:

I ran back in yesterday, Good Fri, but I am now off until Wed :sunglasses: .

A few pints in the City with a mate today, going on to watching England v Germany tonight with a few more pints. :smiley:
Sun lunch out with the Mrs tomorrow.
Monday, mebbs gardening depending on weather.
Tues chill out.
Beats driving a ■■■■ truck any day. :wink: :smiley:

Edit:…Latest.
The Sunday lunch with the wife was a non starter, woke up with the hangover from hell this morning. :unamused:
Beer flowing, good company, decent match, good result and it was Germany :sunglasses: , great night out… but out too late and feeling like crap today, oh and the Mrs is off on one with me…Happy Easter :unamused: :smiley:

im on till monday 04.00 Am

Conor:
Thought you were going to say you were doing something utterly miserable like a Tesco delivery. I don’t think I’d mind that kind of Easter away.

Yeh, sitting in Tesco Livingston in their grotty drivers room sitting next to a fat ■■■■ with b.o., drinking crappy coffee, and being forced to listen to some gob- ■■■■■ spouting the usual type drivercrap, deffo comes a poor second to sitting in a bar in Sweden. :smiley:

robroy:

Conor:

Yeh, sitting in Tesco Livingston in their grotty drivers room sitting next to a fat [zb] with b.o., drinking crappy coffee, and being forced to listen to some gob- [zb] spouting the usual type drivercrap, deffo comes a poor second to sitting in a bar in Sweden. :smiley:

That type of day only happens because you drive for a firm that does RDC crap…
Go find a sensible job old Pal.

3 wheeler:

robroy:

Conor:

Yeh, sitting in Tesco Livingston in their grotty drivers room sitting next to a fat [zb] with b.o., drinking crappy coffee, and being forced to listen to some gob- [zb] spouting the usual type drivercrap, deffo comes a poor second to sitting in a bar in Sweden. :smiley:

That type of day only happens because you drive for a firm that does RDC crap…
Go find a sensible job old Pal.

Cheers bud, reasonably ok with the job at the minute thanks.
Only do rdc.s very occasionally if my job is quiet, or delivering the odd back load.
I ■■■■ hate those places, due to some of the examples given in my last post, and numerous other reasons. :smiley:

I’m on a 7am st in morning Livy tesco deliveries

Finished at 09:10 on Friday, off till Mon 4th April :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Finished today at 3 0clock not back till Friday,so it’s beer curry and footy tonight,good lady is at her moms tonight so it’s all good.
Just using the last of my holidays " no honest boss I really do have 4 days left :unamused: used the same calculator as I work my hours out lol" :grimacing:

Finished on Thursday and due to go back Tuesday. But Mrs is due to drop sprog number 2 on Tuesday. So if baby arrives on time, there’s a chance I wont be back at work for at least a fortnight yet.[emoji3]

Worked all day yesterday, got today off then I’m working tomorrow and Monday. Doesn’t bother me really, just happened to be that this tour starts this weekend. Bank holidays are overrated.

Hammy747:
Bank holidays are overrated.

Said no right minded person ever :laughing:

F-reds:

Hammy747:

I’ve never been in my right mind!

Hammy747:

F-reds:

Hammy747:

It’s the only logical answer Ham!

Don’t worry I’m off out now, to drink your share too I guess!

F-reds:

Hammy747:

F-reds:

Hammy747:

It’s the only logical answer Ham!

Don’t worry I’m off out now, to drink your share too I guess!

I’ll make up for it Monday night, we’re doing 3 nights in Crewe so I expect it’ll be a heavy night out with the road crew if we can find somewhere open, then the same Tuesday night!

Me, I’m working or to be honest getting paid for doing nowt but today took a run up from Troon to Loch Goil to check out one of our new loading sites. Crap weather as wet and breezy ! :frowning:

Parked up in sunny Frankfurt looking forward to the delights of Saxonhausen! Nearest I ever get to a holiday !

damoq:
Finished on Thursday and due to go back Tuesday. But Mrs is due to drop sprog number 2 on Tuesday. So if baby arrives on time, there’s a chance I wont be back at work for at least a fortnight yet.[emoji3]

Congratulations mate :smiley: :smiley: