strange

when you flash [ your lights :wink: ] and put your hand up to other trucks from our fleet to a man all our daf driving lads respond but not one of our lads in m.a.ns do , you can go down the m5 and every night the daf lads give you a flash and a cheery wave but the m.a.n lads just gaze ahead as if you dont exist .
one of lifes mysterys i suppose ,

Maybe the MAN drivers all have their curtains tied forward in the cab,like so many poncy drivers nowadays. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
That way it’s like a horse wearing blinkers,they can only see straight ahead :open_mouth:

I passed a Gardner European DAF ssc near Genk a few weeks ago with the curtains tied so far forward,I don’t think he could see anything out of the sides.

Geeeeez I`m starting to get RSI with waving at the wilkos wagons everytime I pass another 1

theres over 130 of em at the DC1 in worksop alone

I`d hate to be a nobbies or eddies driver, your arm would be waving that much people would think you where trying to fly like a bird :stuck_out_tongue:

Easy answer to that one Pierre…

leave the place and then after five years like myself you won`t recognise anybody because of the high turnover and hence RSI will fade :smiley: :smiley:

Try working for Salvesens, there’s thousands of the buggers, and no escape.

peirre:
Geeeeez I`m starting to get RSI with waving at the wilkos wagons everytime I pass another 1

I`d hate to be a nobbies or eddies driver, your arm would be waving that much people would think you where trying to fly like a bird :stuck_out_tongue:

you mean you ventured to worksop and you are not a druggie,now thats what i call brave.

Warrior.
Pierre used to work at Maltby so he will be immune from Worksop.
They wipe their feet coming out of t’house in Maltby.

Theres only 4 in our flett and ive never seen another one anywhere near my direction so if you feel like wavingt to me please do :wink:.

Chris Webb:
Warrior.
Pierre used to work at Wincanton Maltby so he will be immune from Worksop.
They wipe their feet coming out of t’house in Maltby.

Aaah the words of wisdom from the No1 shunter
Oi chris get me an empty trailer on door 10, and its your turn for the coffees

jammymutt:
Theres only 4 in our flett and ive never seen another one anywhere near my direction so if you feel like wavingt to me please do :wink:.

cant remember who you pull for jm or else if i saw you i would…i reckon everyones avatar should be there truck (i know impossible for us agency bods)
name plates are bloody useless too coz you cant make em out half the time if they are going the other way on the motorway for instance and the only ones i know of with there handle on a name plate are me and scanny 77 and who would want to wave at me eh?

I’ll give yer the money for t’coffees.
Being a shunter,I have’nt got time to gerrem messen.

I’ll drop it on bay 10 for you.We don’t want sell-by date to expire!

peirre:

Couple of years ago I had a call from the agency to go to Canute’s in Bedwas to take a lorry up to Gloucester, pick up a load and then take it to Wilko’s in Magor.

Driving up the motorway all these lorries were flashing me, so I stopped and had a wander round to see what was wrong but the wagon was fine.

How was I to know that Canute had the Wilko’s contract? :open_mouth:

Reef:

jammymutt:

cant remember who you pull for jm or else if i saw you i would…i reckon everyones avatar should be there truck (i know impossible for us agency bods)
name plates are bloody useless too coz you cant make em out half the time if they are going the other way on the motorway for instance and the only ones i know of with there handle on a name plate are me and scanny 77 and who would want to wave at me eh?

This is mine its easy to spot its usually got the Scania grease monkey behind it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: